What was last year I could buy a 4x4 extended cab manual transmission Ranger? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What was last year I could buy a 4x4 extended cab manual transmission Ranger?

freak

Reaction score
City, State
Pemberville
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000, Explorer XLS
What was last year I could buy a 4x4 extended cab manual transmission Ranger? Looking for a used one and it would help my search to narrow down the years.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

11 but good luck not paying a arm and leg.

I'd be happy with another 98 honestly. We have one already and it's a good truck. It's hard finding anything that's not rusted out.

I have a few rangers to build I think 7 of them still?
The next one we are putting together is a 98 4 door stepside it will have a 4.0 pushrod refreshed, a 5 speed manual with large clutch and a manual shift transfer case. It will also have fresh paint and interior. Right now the truck is stripped to the frame and cab
Light grey interior, we have some very good parts collected for this, seats, low mile drivetrain, etc
Build. When it is done it will be for sale likely next spring

People love these stepsides

I have a few rangers to build I think 7 of them still?
The next one we are putting together is a 98 4 door stepside it will have a 4.0 pushrod refreshed, a 5 speed manual with large clutch and a manual shift transfer case. It will also have fresh paint and interior. Right now the truck is stripped to the frame and cab
Light grey interior, we have some very good parts collected for this, seats, low mile drivetrain, etc
Build. When it is done it will be for sale likely next spring

People love these stepsides
Dang yeah I still look at I want snatch one up. But any ranger nowadays is crazy overpriced.

Back