What's my rig worth | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What's my rig worth

Reaction score
City, State
New Fairfield, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
I'm looking to get rid of my truck probably in the spring and am wondering what you guys thing its worth.

94' XLT Dark Green w/ 85k
-heres a list of the main stuff but theres always more

-5.5" Superlift, new coils and passenger side lowering bracket, replaced last weekend.
-3" Bodylift
-Super Runner Steering, with dropped pitman arm, replaced the main bar that connects the pitman arm with a ball joint
-5 35"x12.5"x15" BFG AT Good tread on American Racing Baja Aluminum Rims 15"x10"
-4 35"x12.5"X15" Mickey Radial Claws >50% tread on American Racing AR76? Black Steel 15"x10"
-4.56 gears front and rear
-Rear detroit locker - tracktech
-Power Everything and leather
-Warn Manual hubs - new
-Flowmaster Catback
-Hella and PIAA Lights

The vehicle condition is not too bad compared to many other explorers on road I see today. I have just started to see a few area of surface rust happening in the corners of the wheel wells, nothing big. The paint is scrached up from wheeling, I like to think of them as battle scars, nothing to serious. The motor runs well but only if fed high test gas or else she pins.

Again I'm probably not going to sell this until the spring time just wanted to get some input on what its worth or see if anyone is interested out there for a pretty set up explorer.

Thanks,
Scott Lundstedt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

5-6k, if you can find a buyer. thats a big IF. market is really bad right now.

moving this over to "General Explorations"

Good Luck

If you can get 5-6k grab it- Ive been shopping mine and 2-3000 for trades, maybe 3-3500 private sale. Used vehicles are plentiful and buyers have their pick of what they want. If you have something that someone wants then you are golden- finding that one buyer is the hard part.

i may be intrested you got any pics i live close to you

Yea Ill work on the picture, I just need a program to open up some of my digial pictures. I'm in Vermont now, but ill be home certain weekends if you ever want to check it out.

Scott

not more than $3000. Remember all the extra doe not increase value. But if you can find somebody that wants that type of rig with the extra, it depends on how much he pay. the bank going tell you 2500

Less than 3000 is like stealing it, the kelly blue book said 5555 and this summer it said like 7000. There is like 4-5K invested over the used car value. So I would think 5-6 would be reasonable.

Scott

Back