• Register Today It's free!

What's your status?

Ordered: 3/29
VIN: 4/8
Window Sticker: 4/25
Build Date (from sticker): 4/30
Sync: VIN does not validate
Delivered: TBD

Received status from Ford that it is in transit on a rail car to dealer!! I wonder how long that will take?? Can't wait!

Update:

Ordered: 3/29
Window Sticker: 4/25
ETA: 5/16

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ordered 4/22

VIN 4/29

Build 5/16

Told to expect 5-6 weeks total.

Window Sticker - 5/11 confirming build of 5/16.

Shipment method = Convoy

Just pulled up window sticker with a 5/5 build date... :)

X is now awaiting shipment. ETA 5/24 Fingers crossed I can pick this baby up before Memorial Day!!!!

X is now awaiting shipment. ETA 5/24 Fingers crossed I can pick this baby up before Memorial Day!!!!

We are on the same timeline. Mine had a 5/4 build date and I have a 5/24 ETA. If the ETA holds up, I guess we will have a decent timeline for delivery to Southern California.

4/12 (order)
4/18 (vin)
4/29 (window sticker)
5/4 (build date)
5/24 (ETA)

Right there with you. ETA 5/25. Hope to pick it up before memorial day!

Ordered: 3/18
In Production: 4/25
Window Sticker: 4/26
Date Actually Built: Unknown
Sync (Version 2.8): 5/3

Steady progress!

Limited, Red Candy/Stone, 302A, Tow, Moonroof, Polished Alum, Splash Guards

Initial Delivery ETA: 5/18
Second Delivery ETA: 5/16

Note from the dealer today showed the rail car coming out of Tucson, crossing the border into California near Yuma and then up to Palm Springs. I am sure its headed to some central distribution point here in LA. Interesting that it showed passing each of these waypoints down to the minute.

We are on the same timeline. Mine had a 5/4 build date and I have a 5/24 ETA. If the ETA holds up, I guess we will have a decent timeline for delivery to Southern California.

4/12 (order)
4/18 (vin)
4/29 (window sticker)
5/4 (build date)
5/24 (ETA)

What dealer did you go through Rocketfan?

What dealer did you go through Rocketfan?

Ken Grody Ford. I think I got lucky with allocation because all I did was pick the biggest dealer in Orange County (1% less sales tax) that was closest to me that would do an X Plan order.

Moo26, what dealer did you order from?

I almost went through Ken Grody, but decided to go through my local dealer, Chino Hills Ford. Dealer hasn't been alot of help, but maybe they will come through now and get this thing delivered before Memorial day. I have a nice trip to Havasu planned to break her in!!!!!!

Ordered: 3/4
VIN: 4/15
Sticker: 4/28
Built: 5/4
MFT: VIN does not verify
Delivery: TBD. Probably not until after the Cubs win the Series again.

Finally in!!

Ok, here are the details for the calendar:

Ordered 3/24
Vin somewhere around 4/15
Build date 4/28
delivered to dealership 5/12
picked up 5/14

So far I really like the car. Still getting used to the gadgets and electronics, but the ride is awesome. Will post a more in depth review after a couple of days.

Good luck to all others still waiting for theirs. As everyone says, they are worth the wait.

Ordered 3/30
Got Dora 3/31
Vin # 4/21
Build date 4/29
AWD XLT with 202A, platinum white, pwr gate, BLIS, moonroof

update
ETA: 5/20
Esmated Deliver: 5/17 (Just got phoned by dealer)

Note from the dealer today showed the rail car coming out of Tucson, crossing the border into California near Yuma and then up to Palm Springs. I am sure its headed to some central distribution point here in LA. Interesting that it showed passing each of these waypoints down to the minute.

Delivered and Picked Up: 5/16 WooHoo!!

8 weeks and a couple of days from order to delivery.

Ordered - 4/27
Vin - 5/2
Window Sticker - 5/17
Build Date - 5/21
ETA - ?

Limited, Tuxedo Black, Med. Light Stone, Tow, Moon Roof, 20" Pol. Alum., DVD Headrests

Window sticker showed up this morning. Hoping that it arrives the week after Mermorial Day.

DH

ordered 3/1
built 5/3
ETA 5/25
delivered 5/16

11 weeks to the day

Best anniversary present ever!

Rocketfan.... I got word yesterday that my X arrived in Mira Loma (15 miles from my dealership) around noon. I'm hoping that it gets off that rail and onto a truck for the short ride over to my dealer before the weekend!!!!! If yours was on the same trip then I would think we are in good shape for 5/24 at the latest!!!!!

Ordered: 3/28
VIN: 4/22
Build: 5/13
IN TRANSIT: 5/17

Dealer said yesterday he thought it would come in last night. Gonna call today and see if it is in, but should be any day now.

Limited 302A Red Candy, Tow, Moonroof, Captains Chairs, rear inflatables.

Rocketfan.... I got word yesterday that my X arrived in Mira Loma (15 miles from my dealership) around noon. I'm hoping that it gets off that rail and onto a truck for the short ride over to my dealer before the weekend!!!!! If yours was on the same trip then I would think we are in good shape for 5/24 at the latest!!!!!
I don't know if the timeline is similar for everyone in SoCal once they arrive in Mira Loma, but my X arrived in Mira Loma on a Thursday, and the dealer had it ready for pick up the following Monday. I am in the South Bay. Here's hoping you get your X soon!

Gandalf... I can live with Monday!!! Just need it a few days before Memorial day to get the DVD players in and the windows tinted.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine is scheduled to come in on the 26th. I hope it arrives earlier. I had no luck finding anyone to make me the 9" emblems in black which I really wanted so I could have swapped it out right away. Window tinting only needs a days notice. I was thinking running bars would look good. Is anyone else doing this? No DVD's for me this time around as my kids are older now and carry their laptops/pads with them on long trips.

Dealership is taking my Navigator in, I had no luck selling it. I'm going to miss it, but hopefully my love for my new X will be enough. HA HA!

Back