Where is keycode for a 2004 Explorer EB | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where is keycode for a 2004 Explorer EB

tahwolfe

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 EB
Anyone know where I can find the Entry keycode on my 2004 Explorer EB??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It is behind the passenger side B pillar trim panel, you need to remove it to get access to it.

Anyone know where I can find the Entry keycode on my 2004 Explorer EB??

Thanks for the quick response - I've checked the piller trim panel between the front and back seats (B piller trim panel, i think?) and the one by the passangers feet, nothing there.

It is behind the panel under very far back window on the passenger side.(next to where the third row seats are.) Inside the panel you will find a computer and the code will be a 5 digit number taped on it. You may have to use a mirror to see it. This is how I find mine. Also I think the owners manual says that is where it is. Hope this helps!!!

it is the c pillar passenger side behind the second row of seats down next to the floor

Bingo

First - Thanks to all for the great feedback.

Indeed it is behind the panel on the passenger side, but next to the second row seats right below where the seat belt comes out. I removed the panel and slightly pulled out the top part of the bottom panel and it was in plain sight.

Thanks agian!

Back