where to buy warrior shackles?

PUR PONY

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 LTD, 96 XLT, & 98 XLT
I am planning on doing the torsion twist and am looking into how I am going to lift the rear. I see everyone talking about the warrior shackles?? are these just for jeeps and do they fit explorers or do they make ones exact for explorers? where can i purchase these?

thanks
Marc

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I hear that you can get them from JCWhitney.com and I know you can get them from DesertRat.com(this is where I got mine). You have to call them and order them, they do not have them on their website.

You may also want to look into add-a-leaf's, now that more people know this is an option (most onl knew about the Warrior shackles) more and more have been going this route. It is easy to do and any add-a-leaf for a 91-00" Explorer will work. The most popular one is the Explorer Pro Comp add-a-leaf, but I believe Rancho makes one as well. Some even use the add-a-leaf's and shackles together to get even more lift.

try this

do a search for Warrior Products on the intranet, and write down the number for there customer service. then call them, tell them where you are located, and ask for the nearest distributor of their products. then call or go there and order. I did this and had mine with in three days, and it was a lot less expensive then buying through J.C. Whitney. Good Luck.

Dont get warrior shackles from JC Whitney

I ordered mine a month ago and have not even been told they were shipped yet. This is ridiculous.

I got mine from Desert Rat, and I got them a little over a week after I ordered them. So from the sounds of it try to get thme from a local dealer that Warrior Products tells you to go see, or get them from Desert Rat.

Back