Will 285's fit with 2.5 inch roadbully spacers? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Will 285's fit with 2.5 inch roadbully spacers?

bpl09

Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLT
thanks to joecool, i have 2.5 inch spacers.

anybody tried 285's with these spacers? got pics?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i'm gonna say no but anything is possible just depends how willing you are to start cutting

thanks to joecool, i have 2.5 inch spacers.

anybody tried 285's with these spacers? got pics?

yes, im almost positive. I have 2.25 inch spacers with no factory cladding at all, and it looks like they would for sure fit, with new rims or wheel spacers

I put my 285/75's on my X after I had just put a 3" BL on it (not the RB spacers yet) and the wheels would only turn about 50% each way...I really just don't see you being able to fully clear or steer 285's on a 2.5" spacer lift. You'll need to start cutting to make it happen.

i'm with potroast on this one. they wont fit unless you cut because you also need to bring into account the wheels being brought inward which pulls the tire more inside the wheel well

a guy already tried 285s with just a body lift and wheel spacers on stock rims. he still had to trim your inner fender.

Back