will ranger tremor rims fit | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

will ranger tremor rims fit

hi everyone, hopefully someone can help me i have a 99' sport with stock 16x7 rims and wanted to know if the new ranger tremor 5 spoke 16's would fit and if anyone knew where to find some or how much theyd be from ford, thanks

Welcome!

Wasn't the Tremor a prototype vehicle? If so, the rims won't be available from Ford, you'd have to find aftermarket replacements.

The Explorer's (and many other vehicles) bolt pattern is 5 on 4.5. Stock backspacing is 4-4.5", but 3.5 and 3.75 work also in many applications. Armed with that info, go wheel shopping!

I think the tremor was a production ranger it was the ranger with the upgraded sound package and some appearance options. They would work on your truck.

Yes, the Tremor started production in 2000, with very few made in that year. They make Tremors right now with the following options:

In addition to the standard features on every Ranger model, listed below are a few of the key features included on the Tremor.

~Standard 3.0L V-6 engine
~White-faced instrument cluster
~16” Machine-finished 5-spoke aluminum wheels
~485 Watt Tremor Audiophile Sound System powered by Pioneer

And YES, those wheels will fit with no problems.

thanks for the info, hopefully ill find one in a junkyard around here i like those rims but dont want to spend a ton of money on new ones

Back