expo5.0

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Red Wing, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 xlt
will it fit? is it cool?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

All i gotta say is... You wanna put a MINIVAN wing on your truck? :D

here's the pic. also needless to say it costs significantly less than the offering from saleen and might look really different.

Attachments

• 217350_5_full.jpg
    217350_5_full.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,527

no one would know once it was on there... and my truck is secure in its masculinity

i dont think anybody would really know.. considering nobody has done it before.. i guess u can just take measurements and see if itz close to the size of ur hatch. however, the curve might be different.. maybe not..

go for it... i wouldnt mind seeing one on there

well, my grandpa has one on his van (just like the one in the picture) so i'm pretty sure its about the same size as the x, i'll have to measure exactly if i decide i'm really gonna do it. but there's no point in doing that if it won't look right? so i want to hear some opinions before i go any further with this than this???

98x this is gonna be my shot back for your hood thing. lol. got to do something to stay one step ahead, or at least in a dead heat.

i very much doubt the curve and all that will be right, this will have to be modified to work, but i should be able to do that myself.

yeah cus you be a big pimp :D lol

Its a good idea but i just had to bust on you for wanting to use a minivan wing. :)

Believe it or not, the first time I saw a windstar with that wing, the same thought crossed my mind. My neighbor has a windstar but no wing. Maybe I'll mosey on over there one day with a tape measure and see whats what.

Ummm, Chris, are you measuring my van?

Ahhhh, yeah, I'm just making sure you can fit in your garage.

But, its already in the garage.

I know.

lol

lol, i'm getting excited about checking this out. that is a pretty damn cool wing (just picture it on anything but a minivan)

also, i'm pretty sure i'm gonna have adjustable suspension of some type soon... so your gonna have to get on the mods

Yeah, ...... well...... I'm gonna have a Mustang Blister soon so ha!

i'm so jealous of that... but i'm coping

Ya know, the more I look at that picture you posted, the more I think it will fit. Definately going to the neighbors tomorrow.

let me know what you find out, heck post it here

i think it will look bad ass if it works... im gonna keep updated on this one

Hey Drew, I was just thinking... wouldnt you be pissed if it didnt fit on you 96 tailgate but fit perfectly on the 98-01 gates?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

drew find a way to make it fit....lol

Back