• Register Today It's free!

wiper blades

tipdrill

Reaction score
City, State
Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT 4dr 2wd
I have some anco wiper blades now and they are absolutely horrible. I have only had them for about 3 months and they streak so bad that there is no point in using them.

Has anyone tried the wiper blades with only one pressure point? Were they worth the $20 a blade price? (if not what is a good brand of refills?)

Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I buy the cheap wally world 2.87 per blade and replace them once a year. Seems to get the job done. but then again here in Okie, it doesn't rain as much.

these work for me

[QUOTEim running those bosch icons also had them on for 5 months now
if they last the 4 or 5 yrs as advertized it will be well worth it and im leaving them on yr round not changing to a winter blade like i used to
i even got the blades an inch longer then stock an may have had room for 2 inchs they give me full contact on the windsheild from park to end of ark woof woof thats my other dog imatation

Thanks guys.

I'll probably run to autozone or o'reilly this weekend and check out those bosch edge micros. I dont remember seeing winter blades but i will look.

Bosh twice a year.

silblades, once every 5 years. :D

I replace them every fall

Back