• Register Today It's free!

Wisconsin X's????

sandrunner

Reaction score
City, State
Madison,Wi
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Sport
wondering if there are any winsonsin x's around.. I live in Madison.. like to look for more people to wheel with...also going to attica sept 16-18 gotta test out the lift and hopfully a locker or two.... also there is a club in madison "mostly jeeps" but hey there wheelin buds at www.mcjag.org im the Only Explorer... come on were are you people???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm a Packer fan does that help any?

it counts a little...I would like more wheelin people, wi,mn,ia,ill also find more places to go...

Me and My X live in madison but i can't do the offroad thing, i went the other way with my explorer

Central Wisconsin here

my Ex is mostly stock, and plus i don't have time to do any wheeling

Im in Wisconsin but im down in milwaukee i've got a 92 ex thats in the works of getting a 302 and a 97 Ranger.

In Milwaukee too but don't offroad, plus my days in Wisconsin are counting down. Thanks to B.R.A.C, my reserve unit and civilian job are closing and relocating to Fort Bragg, NC. I'm scheduled to move in 5 months.

Guys from Wisconsin go wheeling in Indiana so they've got to pass through IL... How about a get together for a "meet and great" sometime in April, after Easter? I'm trying to get a group together to meet at the Volo Car museum in Volo, IL (almost on the border with WI)... any of you guys up for it??? Truck doesn't have to be modified... :thumbsup: I might even start a new thread about it.

Im Down

I live in lake geneva kinda on the IL WI, border, and im always lookin for ppl to go wheel with, got some trails by me but, its no fun when ur the only one lol, so yea if ya guys are doing nething in my area let me know, it would be cool to meet some more X owners... PM me with ne info

And deff. start a new thread bout it, get some ppl together

I live in madison, NEED to go wheelin, working the bugs out of my xploder, sas, lockers, soa, NEED to see what's gonna break next!

hit the pipeline up in the North East part of the state, it's a good time, especially if you like mud. Also look up the Dresser Memorial 4x4 Ralley, that's a bit more technical trails...plus more mud. Also by Eau Claire these guys are making a really good place that you can see at www.rpm4x4.com

Attachments

• xj2xtreme.jpg
    xj2xtreme.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 354
  • cj sunk.jpg
    cj sunk.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 344
  • stuck.jpg
    stuck.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 350

hit the pipeline up in the North East part of the state, it's a good time, especially if you like mud. Also look up the Dresser Memorial 4x4 Ralley, that's a bit more technical trails...plus more mud. Also by Eau Claire these guys are making a really good place that you can see at www.rpm4x4.com

Damn I'm jealous. Once I get the Zuk done I'm heading back and plan to hit it ALL, starting with Attic and NO HOLDS BAR!

Currently looking like 2008, either for Memorial day at the Pipeline or late fall.

Add another WI guy to the list!

Not really into the wheelin' thing...Tried that with a Jeep I owned, and it was fun till I broke/scratched/dented something. Being a detailer at heart, I cringe when there's mud on my ride.

The X is going to be strictly a pavement pounder, but I'd definitely be up for a meet & greet somewhere.

When I had the Durango I just traded in, I was a member of the Durango Owner's Club (Durango of the month 3/06) and we got together in WI Dells for a fun play-day at the waterparks. This could be a possibility too.

Don't know how many race fans are here, but my Sunday nights usually end up at Slinger Speedway watching the stock car races. www.slingersuperspeedway.com Fastest 1/4 mile oval in the world!
Last year I maybe missed a total of two races.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and see what's going on throughout the summer.

I live in MN in the Twincites area. I am trying to get to Superior, WI for some wheelin once I get some shackles and a TT done.

trails in lake geneva eh? i may have to come out there with you. i live in waterford/burlington area. pm me if you wanna go!

As dannyboy said, you might want to check out www.rpm4x4.com

It would be an easy area for northern WI/minnesota people to go.

madison wi here. my mounty is mostly stock, shackles and TT lift. would love to do some off roading though, specially trails.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

from stevens point Wi here. just got a explorer a week and half ago. just got it runnin, did new motor, sensors, water pump, and doing body work right now.

Back