wisekise's elite registry | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

wisekise's elite registry

i am now elite and i am not going back!:D my name is jason, and i am an electrician from kentucky. i am always looking for new spots to wheel/camp/fish so email me (wisekise360@hotmail.com)
here's the details- 1998 sport sohc 4x4- still lookin for a project name(white rhyno??- ideas welcome)
mods-
tt, aal,4dr leaf pack swap, 15x8 black steelies in 31/10.50 kumho at's, custom front skid plate, tail light cb ant. mount, stealth kenwood sub, cobra 19 cb, clear corners,:cool:440w of lights- $10 light bar, 55w fogs in bumper, 8" lights on bumper, stealth inverter in center console, pioneer inno xm radio, tps mod, throttle cable mod,....
sooner-
2" body lift, replace aal with custom shackles, paint fender flares/bumpers black(maybe just remove them and herc the rockers?), herc'd factory nerf bars( for the g/f ), on board air( as soon as i can find a compressor ), stealth amp and inverter in jack compartment ....
later-after this is not my dd and maybe a raise in pay after researching:eek:
soa and sas d44 i think?, much bigger tires!, custom bumpers, winch,.........
alright the good stuff- pics. i will try to get some more/current/better ones today
DCP_1600.jpg

DCP_2573-1.jpg

DCP_2645.jpg

thanks to rick, mods, and all who make this forum possibly the best on the net :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so cool!!!

makes me want to lift my Sport so bad.

all I want is 265/75/15 BFG ATs!!! why is rubber so expensive?

sweet truck man!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey the Sport looks great, great work. :thumbsup:

i had some fun on sunday, and i thought i would share
stopped to see my grandmother, she wasn't home, so we decided to hit the trail on the back of the farm before we had to go to my mother's house for dinner. thank god i had the newly rebuilt winch in the back:D
this creek tried to eat the ex
DCP_2722.jpg

the pics dont do this spot justice, that creek is about 4' lower than everywhere else. and the ground is really soft in the creek, it almost took my shoe off 3 times while moving the winch/cradle around
its hard to see but the gas tank and rear diff was stuck on a high spot
DCP_2718.jpg

DCP_2727.jpg

once i winched up the hill i quickly found nowhere to go...so i had to turn around and go through the damn thing again. with the same result of course.
DCP_2723.jpg

only this winching operation was a little more interesting as i almost lost a tire to a fallen tree. i gave the x some gas to help take some load off of the winch b/c it was squating the front susp. and that only slid me towards the damn tree. i only had a few more inches to go before it got ugly,
this tree almost took my tire
DCP_2728.jpg

but the ex made it out fine, and had enough time to go home and take a shower and get out of the soaked clothes i was in
one more pic
DCP_2730.jpg

Yeah, that looked like some fun. :)

so cool!!!

makes me want to lift my Sport so bad.

all I want is 265/75/15 BFG ATs!!! why is rubber so expensive?

sweet truck man!

keep an eye out for deals on craigslist, thats what i did, but be careful it turned into an addiction. i check it every day almost

Back