www.explorer4x4.com t-shirt (April 2007 edition) - SOLD OUT | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

www.explorer4x4.com t-shirt (April 2007 edition) - SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

alright alright, i did my part... 2 people are getin these for x-mas... weather they like it or not...

...:thumbsup:...they will apreciate it i'm sure...:D

Just paypaled for one... guess ill squeeze into an XL i really like the shirts and want to show it off... I can't wait to see the new design!

Current Inventory as of 12/03/2007 (inventory is updated each time shirt is sold)

• Small: 0
  • Medium: 0
  • Large: 0
  • XL: 3
  • 2XL: 0
  • 3XL: 0
  • 4XL: 0

~Mark

Thanks off_road_rusty and SuRrEaLNJ for your ordres..

SuRrEaLNJ, your shirts will go out in todays mail.

off_road_rusty, yours will go out tomorrow.

They go USPS priority mail so you both should have them before Friday.

~Mark

...3 XL's left...somebody has got to want these...they are better looking in person...;)

...3 XL's left...somebody has got to want these...they are better looking in person...;)

Oh come on Ted i know use can use a couple more of these:p:;)

..i like the new avatar...:thumbsup:

...yea, i think i lost one to a girl, well, i get to visit it every once in a while...;)
...the biggest i get though is a large...you wear xl's don't you...:D

..i like the new avatar...:thumbsup:

...yea, i think i lost one to a girl, well, i get to visit it every once in a while...;)
...the biggest i get though is a large...you wear xl's don't you...:D

Froader is the man :thumbsup: for hooking me up with the new avatars:D

yup i do wear XL's might grab a couple more before there gone

Paypaled for 1 XL

..cyber, ya better hurry up before they are gone...:p:

OK so how many of you guys are gonna model these shirts as night shirts?????? I promise to put my hand in front of my eyes! :p::D

be carefull what you wish for...

does that mean i should put my pants back on?

Current Inventory as of 12/04/2007 (inventory is updated each time shirt is sold)

• Small: 0
  • Medium: 0
  • Large: 0
  • XL: 2
  • 2XL: 0
  • 3XL: 0
  • 4XL: 0

~Mark

Off_road_rusty & JMan689, your shirts went out in Todays mail. Thank you for your order..

I just got off the phone with them (I can't believe how busy they got with all the shirts for company parties), I am going to stop by this afternoon so I can see the artwork. Also, He said hoodies aren't a problem (shipping is gonna cost more as I don't think I can fit those in a flat rate envelope).

~Mark

I am ok with higher shipping. I think that the rate will be cheap to start with.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

SNJ is adicted to hoodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back