-XX- Paragon Run Late August | Page 29 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

-XX- Paragon Run Late August

im interested.... where do we crash?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my place is open..... its only an appartment... but i have a spare bedroom... and a couch. im about 25 min away from both scottdale ... there we can go wheelin and swimming if its hot out...... fun. and connelsville which is real nice..... and wellsville i think im a little over an hour away.... i have never been there so it would be a first for us all :D

You could crash at my place too, it's on the way out there. I think I'm about 1.5 hours from his place.

On another note, the Zuki Lives!!! :D. Put a new head on the buggy, and now it runs fine! I'll have to run it stock for a while, but it works pretty good as is!!! I'm ready for wheeling again!! :bounce::bounce:

Matt, you Doug, and I are not the only people running 5 spds, Andrew has one in his Ranger too:D

matt the new rear looks good only one question why did you put your shocks in up side down???

Definantly lookin good matt youll definantly have fun with that. Chris Im glad you and everyone else worked things out i hope things will be better for you. As for a run im always ready to go. Im in for a run out by darren's.

They're not upsidedown, although you had me worried for a sec. That's just the way the Edlebrock shocks are I guess.

I'm pretty sure you have the wrong shocks on there. Those are way too long. The one on the left, where the boot slid up, that is where the bottom of the cylindar SHOULD be, not like the right one. Looks like you have the F-150 shocks. Bascially you have no up travel from what I see.

How was the trip to Moab this time? Who broke what?

Moab?? Matt2K1, I think you've been away for too long, I don't think anyone went to Moab, Dasfrem's truck is a street ex, he's wasn't looking for any travel, unfortunately:D

Originally posted by Muskrat
Moab?? Matt2K1, I think you've been away for too long, I don't think anyone went to Moab, Dasfrem's truck is a street ex, he's wasn't looking for any travel, unfortunately:D

Wait, wait, wait!!! I meant Paragon.....obviously I have a bad connection between brain and hand.

You had me scared:p

im up for a run anywhere...u guys got me hooked on wheelin

that problem has been resolved.... everythings ok now with that... good enough to say.... "WHENS THE NEXT RUN?"

I guess that goes for everybody except me :( I suppose I'll see Y'all at Carlisle or sumthin.....

I got the pix back today, but my scanner is scanning everything red for some bizarre reason :mad:

Got a great one of Chaz splashing through the stream and Lizard catching some air too, darn it

spas your welcome to come here.... chris can sleep in the closet.

wait jeff? your only 1.5 hours from me? why dont we chill more often? you live up near state college? how far are you from prince glitzen state park?

spas your welcome to come here.... chris can sleep in the closet.

LMAO

The closet's too nice...maybe the back yard, in the mud :D

Actually, I wouldn't mind hanging with Laura...she had me laughing at the KOP ;), but I can't get off work for that much time and I'd feel like a jerk for bumming such an extended ride for wheelin...I'd like to see the pics from this, if you guys go though!

:(

Originally posted by 94EBexplorer
wait jeff? your only 1.5 hours from me? why dont we chill more often? you live up near state college? how far are you from prince glitzen state park?

I'm about 35-40 miles from Prince Gallitzan. I live just south of State College. My wife and I spent part of last week out biking in Nanty Glo, so I was headed your way. Now that I've got the Sammy running, we need to go wheelin'. It's not a big dawg (YET) but it does ok. I'm gonna be putting a 4" or 5" lift in it and 32's. May not sound like much, but on a Sammy, that'll get you lots of places. Nice thing about the Sammy is you can get a kit to regear the xfer case instead of messing with ring and pinions. Kit I'm looking at does a 22% reduction in the high gear and gives a 200:1 crawl ratio in low.

and they are leafs so they arent hard to lift... as for prince glitzen... my dad has a nice house up there i go there all the time.... in a place called glendale year round.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ive been screwing around with my new (and hopefully temporary) website and ill have some pics up now. I gotta do alot stuff to the pics i took. I gotta trim them down in size.

Back