yanke springs and 2 jeeps | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

yanke springs and 2 jeeps

this is the quick temp repair to get the cherokee off the trail after a broken u-joint

5e6841d4.jpg

here is the same hole i got my EX stuck in a few weeks earleir

5bc9d504.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is that a water pump, er

^ohhhhhh shibby,,,,,,,,, that sux,,,,,,,,,, how damaged was his truck!

I think I remember seeing a mod very similar to that 1st pic last year in Moab.

Ohh, that is a Tcase. I didn't understand the ujoint. That makes sense! Time for a SYE!

Does that sticker say I may get lost, but I don't get stuck? Hilarious

JL 3x12 Xplorer said:
Does that sticker say I may get lost, but I don't get stuck? Hilarious

Yes, it does. Karma is kicking ass right now.

Yeah, the sticker jumped out at me too LOL!!! Funny stuff. :)

Great band-aid fix though. :)

-Joe

Stuck?
He doesnt look stuck, heck he's got a snorkel, just gas it and shoot for the other side of that pond! hahaha

my cup can in handy. :D the snorkel worked the jeep was running most of the time. it took two 30,000 pound cheap winches to pull him out. it only took one to get john out. that and the rear drive shaft came out of the transfer case so he only had front wheel drive.

ive never even heard of a 30k winch before, who makes em?

cheap a$$ meijer winch's that offer 30,000# rolling rating, they are super super slow but they did eventually get the Jeep outthey were like a $100 on sale, we didn't buy them the Jeeps boys did, they did work in a pinch gotta give them that

410Fortune said:
Stuck?
He doesnt look stuck, heck he's got a snorkel, just gas it and shoot for the other side of that pond! hahaha

yea just like those chinese guys did :confused:

john, i think that ross took a pic of the front of brads jeep after it was freed from the hole.

yea i have a snorkel on my jeep and it has gotten me out of some tough jams like that

Back