• Register Today It's free!

Yet another Big Bear snow run.

Boomer12

Reaction score
City, State
Hesperia, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Raptor Screw
Ok, since it's snowing again, I've been persuaded to start another run. They're calling for a lot of it so no guarantees on which trails will be attempted. All I can say for sure is that we'll be starting in Apple Valley and running Coxey truck trail up to the Big Pine flats area to avoid chain control, and all the tourists. After that who knows...:dunno:

When- Friday 01/25/08
Meet time- tentatively 9:30 (but flexible)
Meet place- Bear Valley rd. x Navajo rd. in Apple Valley (Jack in the box on NW side address 21630 Bear Valley rd, Apple Valley, Ca.)
Comm- CB ch 34
What to bring- 4x4, cb, recovery equip., warm clothes, and a willingness to get stuck and have fun!

Oh yeah, we will be stopping for burritos at the end of the day...:D

So who's in...

Boomer12
Tbars
Cybergasm

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll see if I can make it or not. But I will keep up guys posted if I can make it or not.

...lol, why did you take your name off of who is in???..:scratch:

lol, I already know that I'm going...are you???...lol!

Besides it looks pretty lame when there's a list with only one name...:p:

...lol, is this a trick question...:p:

...a chance to take my X up the back of big bear in this storm, heck yea...:thumbsup:

...aw man...i hope you are taking the explorer up...:D

Well luckily for you we seem to be going up to BB at least twice a month, so maybe the next time in a couple of weeks...have fun...:thumbsup:

Ok Tbars, I'll add you to the list...lol

...what cb channel as i know the phones won't be working...

...mine works well up there till i need to use it lol...:rolleyes:

...ritsui, cyber, r.j, donner....are you guys going to make it???

hmmm to go or not to go that is the question......lol:D

heck y'all already know what the answer is.....see y'all tommorrow.:thumbsup:

Man, wish I could go. But I gotta move into my new place and the Super Duty goes into the body shop tomorrow.

Man, wish I could go. But I gotta move into my new place and the Super Duty goes into the body shop tomorrow.

...we wish you would come too but i am glad to hear that you will be setting up in your new place, congrats...:thumbsup:

And if someone could possibly bring an air compressor it would be appreciated:D

since that last time I nearly had to drive back to the freeway with aired down tires before I could a working compressor air in a gas station.

And if someone could possibly bring an air compressor it would be appreciated:D

since that last time I nearly had to drive back to the freeway with aired down tires before I could a working compressor air in a gas station.

...keep your fingers crossed that they got fixed because we dang near burnt up boomers comp when the normal station at truckhaven's comp was down...:eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back