someone artistic has created a logo for the sport trucks!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

someone artistic has created a logo for the sport trucks!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Street41.jpg

sicc.... I want one!

I think we should have a total of 4 different sport pictures, one for each gen. keep the same format as the one above, but just change the gen. i know if there were a 1st gen like that, me and all my explorer buddys would buy them (cause we all know the first gen is the best :D )

Looks great Colin.

Tim

i like them! i know this is about the "sport" but i like that pose better, when this is said and done, maybe a lifted one, some explorer different tires and lift, same words. My vote was for 2, but i like 4 in all caps, and for the lifted one, since it is taller, maybe the letters in the windshield instead of below it, the whoel windshield, not a winshield banner.

I like it but the rims look to ricey style. Just my .02. Froader sweet work.

moose1 said:
can I hand draw it and scan it or does it have to be done on the computer.
Draw one up and then I'll re-create it in Illustrator. We need more options here.

maybe to a 5-star Saleen style for the rims :D

FROADER said:
Draw one up and then I'll re-create it in Illustrator. We need more options here.

what about re-creating this......just an idea for more options. I would try to toon it but can find any good tut's

Attachments

• bbbbbbbb.jpg
    bbbbbbbb.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 449

Lol

everythintech said:
is that photoshopped moose?

LOL, if it weren't all you could do is drive that thing in a straight line - good luck turning haha

FROADER said:
I think the wheels look great on it, almost just like my Enkei's except mine are only 6 spoke! Once I get my hood scoop the only thing else I need is the front bumper and that'll be my truck.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back