They Do Roll!! I Don't Know How I Survived... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

They Do Roll!! I Don't Know How I Survived...

I am home now from the hospital. Not doing too well. This was terrible. Took a quick minute to post these. Will explain more of this terrible accident later.

21512DSC00167.JPG

21512DSC00168.JPG

21512DSC00169.JPG

21512DSC00170.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Sorry to see what happened to your X but I'm glad that you are doing ok.

HOLY ****!i!i!i!i

Glad you were able to walk away from that!
Hopefully alot of your interior pieces are still good, and the stereo components are salvageable.

I have been following the build-up of your X and have made a few plans for my X based soley on the on the look of yours......

There will always be more X's out to build, but not another one of you....glad you are okay.

Ryan

Dang man!! That type of stuff scares me. Interested In hearing your story!
Hope you are alright.....

Ya I also looked at your truck and learned how to detail my truck from yours!!!!! Sorry to see such a pretty ex in that condition. Rest up hope your not injured too bad. At least we can assume you are reading and typing and not totally paralyzed or anything. Can't wait to see your new X when you get better ;)

***** Ron, am so sorry, glad your okay

Maaaann.

Hope you get to feeling better soon...

That was a beauty of a truck to.

But, on the bright side you can now enroll in the "Rollover Posse" ;)

Glad your OK. That sucks man, especially after all the work you put into it, atleast your ok.

I was just telling my friend today about how much i loved your setup. Glad to see your ok man.

glad to see you made it out ok. my condolences on the loss of your X.

I'm really sorry to see this dude. As everyone stated, as long as you're OK, that is what really matters. But I loved your ride, such a shame to see it in that condition after all the work you put into it. Are you going to rebuild her?

Best wishes man, I feel your pain... :(

Glad to see your OK Ron. I know you spent a lot of time and frustration on that truck and it sucks to see it mangled.

Good lord, glad to see that you're alive.

Take your time and don't worry about the X. As everyone else has said - you got to walk away. Be thankful.

P.S. Um....dude, was the steering wheel I bought from you in that? You might need it more than me now....

PM me when you're better

Dang it Ronnie....glad to see you at least on the mend enough to check in with us. I guess us more 'senior' members of this forum are not immune to these kind of things. Take your time and heal....and please let us know how you're doing.

Lee

i thought it was a joke for a second...i hope your alright. i followed the buildup of your truck really close . i cant believe its gone.... make sure you get all your stuff out of it before the boneyard picks it apart.... dont know if you covered this already but what happened... it looks like someone dropped your explorer on its roof a few times then put it back on the rubber... guess youll have to go for a v8 next time :)

*edited* its great to see you are okay. thats whats really important

SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS! Glad you're OK. Definitely wanna find out what happened, looks like a passenger-side tire blowout?

Back