5th Gen Explorers & Parts For Sale and Wanted | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5th Gen Explorers & Parts For Sale and Wanted

5th generation Explorer, 2011 - 2019 Used vehicles and parts for Sale and Wanted. Must be an Elite Explorer to post items for sale.

Selling a brand new Sport badge, OEM, still in sealed bag, I had removed mine off of my explorer and was going to put this new one on before turning it in when the lease ended but forgot. $15 shipped PM or email me - arred79@gmail ** also see my other post, selling a custom fit WeatherTech sunshade for 2019 Explorer
WeatherTech SunShade Windshield Dash Shield for Ford Explorer 2011-2019 Front. I bought this brand new, and only used a few times before my lease was up. It fit perfectly in my 2019 Ford Explorer, with the lane keeping camera in the top of the windshield. Like new condition. High quality and double sided, silver on one side to block out the sun and heat in the summer months, and black on the other side to help warm the interior and help defrost the windshield in cold winter months. https://www.weathertech.com/sunshade/ Asking $30 plus shipping
Looking for a 5th gen Explorer for the wife, need to get her out of her gas guzzling Expedition EL. Main requirements are leather and 8" screen. FWD is preferred and no 4cyl, no interceptor. Would prefer to find one with a great body but needs work like bad engine, trans or driveline issues as those areas are my specialty. I'd consider anything below 200k miles with a great body / interior and no rust or past salvage history, doesn't have to even run. Willing to pay up to 10k cash for the right one with lower miles. I am in Virginia Beach, VA but would travel a few states away for the right deal with a trailer.
Hello all! As many of you know, the Police Interceptor Utility doesn't come with a center console! I've tried looking for one locally and I can't find one! If anyone has one in good condition, drop pictures and a price, willing to pay for shipping if it isn't an absurd amount for it. I'm looking for a civilian center console that you'd find in a regular Explorer, just for information.
Hello everyone, I just removed this rear center console with built in refrigerator/freezer from my 2019 Ford Explorer Sport (lease is ended/being turned in) it is actually a console from the Ford Flex, but they are identical and it fits the explorer perfectly 2011-2019, only the Flex console came with the built-in refrigerator option. This one works, and is in beautiful shape cosmetically, and functions, and I even am including a custom fabricated wire harness/fuse tap that I made for it. I have some pictures of it shown here while inside my car, but it has already been removed and I can produce more pictures if desired. Please, serious inquiries only, this is a rare item, and obviously due to its size and weight shipping would be very...
Back