Post yer 94 pictures | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post yer 94 pictures

Well it's not hard to make a first gen look bad at all really , it's a lot more difficult to keep them composed.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Its pretty simple to make them look bad. Hit a deer and dont fix it. Or a trucktire like my mom did. Wow.

Well, bad as in generally distasteful. Meaning it's hard to modify them to look straight-up horrible.

It's easy to make ANY car look bad if you wreck it or do body/interior damage. Although when I look at trucks/SUVs that are beat up, I don't think much at all, they were probably work trucks or off-roaders.

I've seen A LOT of distasteful explorers. But god forbid I mention any on an explorer website right?

Means alot coming from a cheddar head in the land of rust.

No offences to anybody, but i cannot stand different colored doors on any vehicle. Or the cars that look like they just came from the circus because they have every different color imaginable as a different part on the car

No offences to anybody, but i cannot stand different colored doors on any vehicle. Or the cars that look like they just came from the circus because they have every different color imaginable as a different part on the car

just my 2 cents. if you havent looked at the build thread you should cuz then maybe you would see that its not finished

I can see that mine didn't make it here yet... so here ya go:

Attachments

• DSC_0295v.JPG
    DSC_0295v.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 1,007

and BTW... that's my 15 year old behind the wheel... now it's his rig...

here's another pic, enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC_0015x.JPG
    DSC_0015x.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 998

and another one:

Attachments

• P1020774x.jpg
    P1020774x.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1,000

Why is the back part yellow

It looks like he swapped in some 2nd gen quarter panels.

Dre your explorer has always been one of my favorites! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys... I did not swap 2nd generation quarter panels... I re-shaped the original q-panels to fit 2-nd generation taillights.

Here's another one my creations... a 94 Sport

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 972

Dre,
How hard has it been for you to get the parts needed for your builds? Thats the first thing that pops into my head when I see your from Europe, and you have aftermarket parts.

Both those rigs look great, and you have some good height with the TTB. Care to share what you have done?

Nice Dre, u ever coming back to Illinois?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Coming back? that depends on the economy - so far I've had quite a blast working in Europe... it's been more than two years now since I moved out... but I miss you guys! ;)

Truck has been built in the US... I've hed a 6" Skyjacker system installed in the front and moved axle under the springs in the back... 4.10 gears front and back with both axles locked (Powertrax). 33" Super Swamper meats on 10X15 Dick Cepeks... recently, the truck has been lowered to 4" and it sports 32" AT's but... I miss the previous look.

Coming back? perhaps by the end of this year, maybe not for good yet but for a while for sure... unfortunatelly I have to leave my rig here but... I don't think I'd stay without an Explorer for long... :cool:

Back