Solved - 2020 FORSCAN Discussion | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Solved 2020 FORSCAN Discussion

Prefix for threads that contain problems that have been resolved, and there is an answer within the thread.
Any chance you could post the spreadsheet in a spot accessible to us 'non Apple' people? Cannot access iCloud without being an Apple user, which many of us are not.

http://www.trona-tech.net/forscan-codes-for-2020-ford-explorer/

I believe we have (mostly) parity at this time. I only made the page because the prior sheet wasn't being updated. I also haven't seen the BCM changes that were indicated to be incoming from the last post on the 24th of January, so I'm not sure anyone has more codes at this time...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can PIU “wig-wags” be turned on via Forscan?

There was a recent SSM stating that there is a service procedure to activate wig-wags - and at the moment I can’t find what I need to reference....

Very interested in this as well...

Have anyone seen or tired any working mods for the 2020 explorer?
The only ones so far i have tried and worked are the Themes, and Nav entry while you drive.

Your thread was moved to the FORSCAN sticky.

Thanks, I kinda figured out from some YouTube videos that you need to register for the FORSCAN forums and then you can get their spreadsheets for each specific vehicle including the 2020 Ford Explorer sounds like. I have worked with tune loads and switches under them and other system control developers in my career so very familiar with backups and screwups but appreciate the advice. Thanks
Or at least download as built data from ford.

Just swapped my resister LEDs to non resister and programmed with the above. Works perfectly!! Thanks guys for your work thus far.
Curious why switch to non resister LED?

Is that what comes with the vehicle?

I think mine are all LED. Will check and report back.

Yeah you are right. Did not notice that before.

Definitely not. All have the same bulbs.
Which block in BCM for 2020 do you disable the hyper flash? I went to 726-27-01 and saw the the first block was 0001 changed it to 0000 but no go still flashes fast.

Which block in BCM for 2020 do you disable the hyper flash? I went to 726-27-01 and saw the the first block was 0001 changed it to 0000 but no go still flashes fast.

Post 37. Everything that can be changed and confirmed is in this thread.

Must of missed it. Will start from the start.

Does't look like Auto Start/Stop Permanent Disable has been figured out.

Don't have a vehicle to test on but going to make a suggestion for someone to test:

APIM
7D0-09-02 xxxx xxxx *x..
To remove auto start-stop from apim menu take your value at "*" and minus 2 and correct checksum

BCM
726-65-01 xxxx x*xx xxxx
Take your value at "*" and minus 1 and correct checksum (its probably at 1 and change to 0)

Give that a try see if that kills auto start-stop. I don't think anyone was tried both of these but I may be wrong (didn't see it)

Does't look like Auto Start/Stop Permanent Disable has been figured out.

Don't have a vehicle to test on but going to make a suggestion for someone to test:

APIM
7D0-09-02 xxxx xxxx *x..
To remove auto start-stop from apim menu take your value at "*" and minus 2 and correct checksum

BCM
726-65-01 xxxx x*xx xxxx
Take your value at "*" and minus 1 and correct checksum (its probably at 1 and change to 0)

Give that a try see if that kills auto start-stop. I don't think anyone was tried both of these but I may be wrong (didn't see it)
Will try this weekend. This evening or tomorrow AM. ? the checksum is auto calculated by Forscan, is there a value that should be entered manually?

726-65-01 xxxx x*xx xxxx
Is already at 1

BCM
726-65-01 xxxx x*xx xxxx
Seems to work at 0 but charging system service soon error comes up on the IPC

BCM
726-65-01 xxxx x*xx xxxx

Changing the value to 0 does seem to turn off the Auto Shut off feature but but triggers a charging service error in the process.
APIM
7D0-09-02 xxxx xxxx *x..
was left at 1 because cannot go 2 digits lower than 1. Halfway there i guess, just have to figure what why it triggers the error and where to disable or change other values to coincide withe changes.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am updating my spreadsheet for the 2020's and will have many more codes for the BCM in the next week. Please PM me any requests and I will be sure to add it.

FORScan 2011-2020 Explorers
Sadly, the link will not open on a chrome browser. The ghost of Steve Jobs strikes again ..........

Back