Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

Mine came yesterday. Thanks!

Not a 100% perfect fit out of the box, but I didn't give them time to settle :) Much, much better protection than the factory mats I removed.

Just installed mine tonight, my 2nd row fits perfect, the driver's seat fits perfect and the passenger.. well not quite perfect but I think it's because of the way it was in the box. A day or two of settling should make it snug on all 4 sides.

The rear well area fits perfect and the large cargo mat.. well forget about it lol.

Being rolled up in the box, needs some heavy weights on all 4 corners for it to settle.

But I'm impressed with all of them, sooo much better coverage and certainly was nice to have them during the rain tonight.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got mine today! They're "settling" under some soda cases in the living room. :)

I'm checking with Steve weekly who is the head of development about the footwell. I'll post once they are available and get a price from Andrea.

I'll be ordering as well.

I will aslo be ordering the 3rd row foot mat, since that is the last piece I am missing to complete my set:thumbsup:

Not sure what the weather is like for everyone today, but here on the east coast it is beautiful.

If your trying to get your mats to relax I would take them out in the driveway/deck/patio and let them bake in the sun for a little with your weights on them, shouldn't take long.

Thank you blwnsmoke...Andrea was great to work with...
She said she would call when the third row was available.

Can't wait to put them in!

I called Andrea on Tuesday, April 19, but she was off.
Called again on Wednesday, April 20, and she was still off.
Received a call today from Melissa and she took my order for first 2 rows and over third row.

To those of you that have received your liners, how do they look?

I only got the small behind the 3rd row liner, and it does a pretty good job. The liner arrived a bit dirty and with a couple creases that haven't gone away. Regardless, the fit is right and will provide the protection I was seeking.

Given that I have the Weathertech 1st, 2nd and 3rd row liners, I would say that the Weathertech material, design, fit and finish appears to be superior than the Husky product - just my personal opinion. Nothing against Husky.

For when the third row is stowed I opted to use an easy to fold and put away waterproof liner. The one I got is the Majestic Pet Universal Waterproof SUV Cargo Liner from Wallmart online (not bad for $27).

Absolutely love mine!! Cover everything, my driver's mat is already dirty.. can only imagine how much of that would have been on the carpet with the factory mats.

They are doing a great job and fit very well! waiting to be able to order the third row mat.

I think they look great! I've not seen WT's to compare, but that's OK because I'm super happy with them.

I have the 1st and 2nd row + cargo well. I will be ordering the 3rd row foot well when available.

I ordered first 2 rows and over 3rd row on Thursday 4/21 received delivery on Saturday 4/23. I just can not believe it. That’s what you call service. Now all I need is a vehicle to put them in. It should be built within 2 weeks.

My Husky liners were delivered yesterday. I installed today and they fit perfectly. I got 1rst row, 2nd row and both the rear liners. I am waiting for the 3rd row floor. They said they should be available by end of month. Thanks blwnsmoke for arranging the group buy! Great savings!

well I called andrea she was out of the office, anyone know when the cut off is for the special pricing?

Has anyone heard if the 3rd row foot or floor mat is available yet?

fordsoldier:

I left a message on Andreas voice mail on 4/19 and someone called me back for my order on 4/21. Leave a vm and you will get a call

well I called andrea she was out of the office, anyone know when the cut off is for the special pricing?

It will be going for another couple of weeks. Andrea agreed to hold the pricing until the 3rd row is available as well as the 2nd row console version. Once it's available, I'm sure she will hold it for a week or two after to give enough time for me to send out the communication and people to get their orders.

Andrea is extremely good about returning phone calls. Just leave a message and she will return your call.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Husky

I left a message with Andrea about ordering some mats, Melissa called me back and took my order. They are still honoring the group buy. I was able to pick up 1st and 2nd row, plus large cargo mat over the 3rd row for $178.20 shipped.

Very friendly service and they said I should receive them by the end of this week or beginning of next.

Back