The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

..Thanks for letting me know it's getting out there to the masses..:biggthump:

...Seriously thinking of shutting this down or moving it over to another forum..:(

..I know the economy is bad but I figured there would be enough vehicle enthusiast that would like to go eat, see car shows, and get together to discuss their vehicles and show them off or just make new friends..:dunno:

...I'll give it a bit longer and if there's no interest, there's no need in investing any more time in this project..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...All we need is some people to get involved...:biggthump

..This thread is a perfect place to bring up ideas, make suggestions, and discuss stuff..Sadly, there seems to be no input from anybody willing to show up..:(

...Now is the perfect time for those who want to get together to chime in for an August meet up..When would be good for those who want to be involved in this?

..BTW, I was down at a car show in HB last weekend...;)

I've been busy lately and I might not have much time till the middle of September.

I start school back around September 20'th. Hopefully be moving into the house in Diamond Bar beginning of September. :thumbsup:

..Tentative meeting can be one of the first three weekends in August or even a week night..:dunno:

..Anybody have any preferences as to when?..

..We could meet at Fuddruckers in Buena park by Knotts berry farm..

...Speak up, that means you too silent Dave A..:popcorn:

drat,got caught lurking in the background.I'm good for any day but saturday the 20th,sit down stand up any place is fine.

...Now if Keeper and HBrichman would chime in, we might have us an August meetup..:D

Sorry gents. Just got back from two weeks up at MWTC Bridgeport, and in the midst of moving. The 20th could work for me depending on when I work. But I'll do my best to get an appropriate shift once things are ironed out a bit more.

..Well ok then...

...That makes 3 of us that are ready to travel...Anyone else want to chime in and make the August meet up? We haven't actually set a meeting place yet so that right now is still open and we can change it if there are a few others won't to meetup..;)

can I be added as a part time member?......also a thought for a cool meeting place could be at my work.....I work at pole position raceway in murrieta ca

...No problem...:biggthump

...Would you be up to meeting us this month in Anaheim or San Clemente?

Anahiem should be fine......this Friday ill know what days I have off next week

Im always in for fudruckers :)

^^^^^ Hmmm i think i remember this guy :p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..It's looking like we will be getting together next weekend..:scratch:

Back