Lynchy's wagon | Page 32 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Thought I'd register my rig. Bought her in 2008 65k miles on the clock for $18 grand, always been happy with her until I caught the modding bug (you *******s, yeah you know who you's are). So now I'm extremely happy and love my x and decided to post some pics in here.

This is when I first got her.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,656
  • Picture 086 (Small).jpg
    Picture 086 (Small).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2,520
  • Picture 012 (Small).jpg
    Picture 012 (Small).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2,525
  • Picture 009 (Small).jpg
    Picture 009 (Small).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 2,481

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cheers mate!:thumbsup:

Yep, I reckon they'll be 285's. Hoping the extra width will keep the handling that I currently have as she's not bad :D

About 8 months time, as the ones I have on now (nexus) are super grippy but super soft too mate:):thumbsup:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Your brushgaurd is ####ing scary....

We call them Bull-bars over here, apart from the hundreds of thousands of kilometres of unfenced roads (& highways) through cattle & sheep stations you have the wildlife. Bloody big birds (emu's & Cassowary's), Kangaroo's which can hop from one-side of the road to the other in 1 leap without touching it when in full flight, water buffalo in the tropical top-end just to name some. Emu's & Kanga's are found Australia wide once outside of cities & towns, more Kanga's but.

Onya mate:D More info than the discovery channel:D

G'Day Mate :wavey:

G'day mate!!!:chug:

Haven't seen you around lately. Hope all is well.

Hey mate, yep all good, just broke :D Still love the X but depressing seeing all the wicked s*** guys are doing to theirs!!! :D

Hope all's well at your joint too mate.

Need a new tyre on the back of the bike and they dont miss you when it comes to price! Only got 5000 mile out of it too, talk about shyte roads:eek:

Have a good one mate and was great hearing from you! :D

Glad to hear all is well. I know what you mean about being broke. Still not working. I am somehow, I don't really know how, staying afloat.

F***** hell mate, still? You must have a great bilge pump mate. All the best on that front, and hope something pops its head up soon for you

G'day all, aint been on much lately, spending more time on 2 wheels than 4.

Uma's going great, touch wood :D, but after having her for 6 years i decided she needed a boob job..err..I mean face lift!

Painted her matt black (on the cheap, $30 worth of spray cans :eek: ) but about 15 hours of prep so I wasnt too lazy :D

Not the best pics in the world but I'm bloody happy with the result, especially for 30 bux cos I'm still broke!!! Damn harley!!! :D

A big G'day to everyone anyhoo. Sorry I aint been on much

Attachments

• SDC10348 (Small).JPG
    SDC10348 (Small).JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 260
  • SDC10347 (Medium).JPG
    SDC10347 (Medium).JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 248
  • SDC10349 (Small).JPG
    SDC10349 (Small).JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 253
  • SDC10350 (Small).JPG
    SDC10350 (Small).JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 258

Good to hear from you mate!!

Uma's looking good. :eek:

Hope your winter is going well!!

A bit nippy mate and pouring down rain, typical south coast. Hope ya had a good 4th ay

Had a great 4th!! The long weekend started out rainy but Saturday and Sunday we had awesome weather.

Hahahahahahahaha 'Bout sums it up Jon!:D:D:D

Cheer's mate!

Cheer's Mike!!:chug:

Yep, still kicking mate:D

I feel late to the party. I noticed the black looking vehicle in the little side bar while reading old threads. Then look up threads and find this one. The paint job looks good.

Also since I'm a little behind I believe you still have the 1.5" lift installed. If so, have you ever noticed bending in the rear bumper due to it being supported by the hitch which is now 1.5" lower?

I talked to a local NFL player the other day, and he had his expensive Audi. The finish on it was matte black. I asked him about it, and told me it was done with a clear vinyl wrap.. :eek:

I've thought about doing a wrap before. It seems like it would be so much cheaper and easier as well as the effects not being permanent.

Back