show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dead Link Removed
Lots more in my X registry thread:Dead Link Removed

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Originally posted by Mascman
I just gave them $10,00 for the clutch pedal and they threw the truck in for free! JK, mine is a factory 5 speed...not swappped.

wow i never even knew they made sticks in eX's after 94... makes me wonder if i should buy i pedal bracket for a 98 or somethin

Originally posted by Tat2dExploder
wow i never even knew they made sticks in eX's after 94... makes me wonder if i should buy i pedal bracket for a 98 or somethin

Not to get to far off the subject, but you can get a clutch petal assembly off of a ranger or explorer and it will work in you truck.

Madmike, did the new Ex come with bigger meats or did you just throw one of the numerous sets on that you had lying around your house?;)

Originally posted by Limited Ex
Madmike, did the new Ex come with bigger meats or did you just throw one of the numerous sets on that you had lying around your house?;)

ha ha, no this is how i got it, jon shipped the tires ups because was too tall to fit on the shipping truck:D

Attachments

• liltires.jpg
    liltires.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 9,601

You're a lucky man Mike, you've got 2 big machines, which one do you like the best for off road?

How much did it cost to have it shipped?

I like both, but the new one definitly kicks some ass! my blue one has alittle more power on take off, because of the 35's, but the red one gets better gas mileage on the highway, and has ac, just got a tube prerunner bumper powdercoated this weekend for the red one and have a skid plate and fiberglass fenders to put on, so i will keep the picts comming, also have the new system just sitting in my garage to be installed this weekend . God I love my addiction ha ha:D

Here is my X

Mainly used on-road.....planning on occasional off-road. TT lift with warrior shackles and 31x10.50 BFG AT's on 15x8's. It is very clean...a 96 with only 59k miles on it. The previous owner was a 50 year old who took great care of it.

gijoe. Thats really nice. those 33's sure look huge!!!

nice ride GiJoe.. i've seen your ride on cardomain or somthing a long time ago bro.. To be Truthful and a little sappy, Your truck was the reason i wanted to start doing mine.. I saw it and was like .. "wow man, thats huge!! just imagine the girls i can get with that!" nice ride agen, we should have a CA explorer meet soon..
btw. those 33's do look really big!!!

Thanks guys.
You guys are right in the picture the tires do look huge but when I am standing next to them they seem small.
Clarkkent- thanks and we really do need to have a CA explorer meeting.

hey gijoe? wats ur AiM screen name if you gots one? so we can talk about the CA, Pismo meet? and are those really 33's???

Pismo?

When is the Pismo run, I'm down as long as my truck is outta the shop...

its not mine and i got it from the gallery. just wanted to put it here for people that dont look in there. and also does anyone know who owns this?

Attachments

• 615obxex.jpg
    615obxex.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 21,931

damn thats a nice truck!!

That is one sharp looking Ex!:eek: I can't quite tell from the pic, but is it a SAS?

Re: Pismo?

Originally posted by Xplodor
When is the Pismo run, I'm down as long as my truck is outta the shop...

it depends on what everybody's schedule is? someone shouted out october 25-26... if thats okay with everybody's schedule that'll be the set day? i have to put up a post about it.. just keep posted or Private message me since i live only 10 minutes away from pismo i might be the one holding it and setting it up.

Back