Attica Run April, 20-22 | Page 23 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Attica Run April, 20-22

I was talking about the frames and who is Austin? Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ahh Matt and i same size.. umm Matt i think he is calling you Fat or worse he is calling me skinny :) humm oh well

Sorry fellas, I got you two mixed up, your trucks don't by any chance look similar!!!!! What am I doing, Two different threads and I am talking about bikini's and horsing around. I've got a trip to pack for!!! Time flies and I still have a CB to install and a full size spare to purchase. I hope my idea of mounting it in the stock location deflated to about 10 psi's actually works like I pictured it.

well good news everyone! Vegas has a new alternator and is fully charging and ready to go! So I'll be there as planned!

Good, I didn't need anyone else backing out in my room! I'm already paying enough as it is since Matt Tripp backed out;)
Pete

Dan, I don't care who cancels the room as long as we have a place to stay....... lol..... we might just take Kristine on that offer and stay with her.... perhaps she'll like that???

My reservation runs from Thursday's check-in till Saturday's check-out. I'm heading home Saturday evening.....

My truck is ready, I'm ready.......let's do it.

Originally posted by RFR2212
I'm already paying enough as it is since Matt Tripp backed out;)
I'll pretend I didn't hear that. :D I wish I could be there, but it look like I'm going to have to be in Atlanta on Thursday anyways, which sucks. :mad:

Thank God I got the airfare gratis. <Whew!>

Hey Sissy.......

Hey Sissy, er, FLYAU....arent you like an airplane flyer er some $hit like that? There is an airport in lafayette, cant you like, fly there er somethin on Friday?
Pete

Well, I have some good news and some bad news...

First, the good: I've gotten a new job in Chattanooga, Tennessee, a beautiful area with tons of mountains, the Tennessee river, Telleco, and stuff like that. I'll be moving down there in a few weeks, first to temporary housing, then to permanent housing when I find a place.

In the meantime, I have very little time to get my present house on the market and sold. You would be absolutely amazed at how much junk one can collect in a few years. I have a ton of stuff to do to get this place in easy-sell condition as well as getting ready for the big move.

The bad news, as if you really needed me to tell you is that I just can't scrape up the time to go to Attica. I'm going to be pressed for time without taking that trip and taking it will just make things worse. I do have to say that I'm really feeling bad that this can't happen, as I was looking forward to seeing the western folks again, along with meeting a few other good people. But, I'm also looking forward to getting this house sold and moving several hundred miles south. :)

I hope you guys understand that I'm not just wimping out. (Yeah, I know..... Go ahead and say it)

BTW, its too late for a refund on the admission, so if anyone wants my ticket, name your price and I'll call them and let them know you're going in my place. They will let me transfer the name, but won't give a refund at this late date.

well, that's a bummer! don't worry though, there's always bext time.....

Here's the list - - - - - - updated since it hasn't been updated in a while....

2001ExpSport - Ramada Lafayette
95ExplorerLtd - ??
Dre - Ramada Lafayette
Cameron - Ramada Lafayette
COMMOCOZY - Ramada Lafayette
COMMOCOZY's Jeep friend! - Ramada Lafayette
Dennis Myers - ??
GoFast (Maybe) ??
Kampy - Ramada Lafayette
Mattadams - Ramada Lafayette
RFR2212 - Ramada Lafayette
RichSport94 - Ramada Lafayette
Rick - camping
Riffman - Ramada Lafayette
SplashMan - Ramada Danville
Brian's father - Ramada Danville
NoBoundaries (maybe) ??
Brian and Kendra Ward - ??
Dannyboy (with his roommate) - Ramada Lafayette
leggo - ??
darknight - camping
TonyB (maybe) - ??
Forum TS155 - Ramada Lafayette

any changes????? let me know....

Rick, just to remind you......... we're meeting Thursday at around 6:00 PM at the first truck stop on I-65 just south of I-80/94........ and then we're leaving at 7:30 PM at the latest!!!! Anyone has questions????

BTW meeting with Rick went fine, wish more people would show-up....... weather sucked though!!!!! snow and freezing temps kind of normal for Chicago though....

Later,

It was great to meet everyone last night. I bet that's the last time you meet at Ed Debevic's though :D

Yeah Chicago weather sucks ass.. it is suposed to be 70 here over the weekend..

Dre-

Any luck with that spare tire and rim?

Austin, no matter what, you'll get your spare for Attica........

I guess you're right Rick about eating at Ed's........ I've never been there though and I don't even know if such a rude service is normal, yelling at customers???? lol... it was funny when Eric had to scream at the waitress that he doesn't want anyting else.....

and yeah, Jack!!!! did you get her phone number at least?????? I'm talking about that woman that was stalking you......... lol

we had fun..... I guess,

food sucked...... and they say....... "Eat at Ed's"

"Don't Eat at Ed's"!!

yeah I was not impressed with that place at all either... umm my burger sucked how can you make a sucky burger???? this is beyond me.

Dre,
Cancel your reservation because we are planning on staying saturday night also, unless no one else is??? So lets plan on keeping the schedule I have made.
Also I went to go get a full size spare and the place was bought out. I bought these tires because I had a buddy who had them on an F150 for about 4-5 years and they wore teriffic. Now I don't know if I will have a spare when I leave town. Anybody(Cableguy) know if I can maybe drop off my rim and get a tire in Attica Friday morning if it comes to this?

Dan, I wouldn't plan on getting your spare in Attica........ if you know what I mean. I'm gonna get a spare for Austin, a 33" and Kampy is gonna have another 33" spare for sale.... do you need a 33" or 31"?????

Let me know..... I've got two 31" spares in my garage.....

Later,

The spare I have is actually Matts so the price can be worked out with him. I't's a 33x12.50x15 swamper thats been cut. Someone take it cause I ain't bringing it home with me.

Oh and Tom, that's ok, we understand. Besides Riff and I were looking for a cheap place to stay when we come south for tellico. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Kampy, I'm probably going to have a couple of extra bedrooms, since Chattanooga seems to be the favorite stop between certain relatives in Florida and Ohio. :) So, I will have some room, but you're not allowed to leave mud in the driveway. :) Of course, I have to find a house first.

I just sent my acceptance letter to the new company today, so I should be making the move soon. This is moving along pretty fast and I'm finding myself a bit overwhelmed with "stuff I need to do".

Back