• Register Today It's free!

The Ex is gone

ZBlackBeast

Reaction score
City, State
Plymouth, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Ford Explorer/SHO
Well. i just got a nice little phone call from my mom saying she got into a werck. Apparently she had another seizor and rolled it. Say good bye to spike all.... Insurance is a *****!!

Picture018.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dang sure sorry to hear this! Hope your mom is ok...

Well. i just got a nice little phone call from my mom saying she got into a werck. Apparently she had another seizor and rolled it. Say good bye to spike all.... Insurance is a *****!!

Picture018.jpg

That sucks. Is your Mom alright?

Screw the X! Just be glad your mom was able to give you a call.

:eek:
Sorry to hear that, but at least your mom is OK. At least the X can always be replaced, glad to hear nobody was hurt.

Wow, that sucks!

Hope she's OK and nobody else was involved.

Wow, that sucks!

Hope she's OK and nobody else was involved.

Hope your mom and everyone else is ok, that is all that matters. You can always replace an ex, but never a mom!

Yea... shes great actually. My GF took some pix at the impound lot. DAMN. Its bad... Ill get them on here later tonight or in the early morning.. Like i said, she had a seizor, so she stiffened up, floored it and ran of the side of the road.... she had to have been doing atleast 60. Hit something, and then rolled on the roof. all that happened was a small seat belt burn, come itty bitty cuts on ther right leg and very swollen feet... She really should have been seriously injured... These ex's are stupid tough!

...I'm sorry to here this and I'm happy to here your mom is alright..:eek:

~50 mph into something...

totaled7.jpg

dfdwgvdsadsxafcsdxz.jpg

totaled10.jpg

totaled2.jpg

totaled4.jpg

totaled6.jpg

totaled8.jpg

totaled9.jpg

Soo long Spike, We'll miss you!! :(

damn that thing to a beating.. Atleast your mom is okay.

Hmmm, I think there is a club for these kind of people,
you know, upside down or something?

Or do you have to be a member, THEN roll an explorer. :confused:

Anyway-
Mom needs to join the site and be a member of the rollover posse, so she can enjoy life, and get another explorer because this one saved her, for sure.

Your truck was awesome--think about it.:thumbsup:

WOW

Man that is amazing. Glad she is doing good.

Wow, that looks really bad. At least she is OK, though.

A well placed sledge hammer, some duct tape, and maybe cut the top for a new convertable feel, and she'll be good as new!

The good thing is that your mom is ok. Be glad that she was in the ex and not some little car.

dang that sux bout ur x is ur mom ok good luck on finding another car or suv keep us posted on what u get when u get another car.

I will.. Yea. our other car is a lexus es300 so yea. im glad she was in the ex....kinda. for safety yes, for the fact it was mine, no! HA

I will keep you all posted, i think in the mean time im going to crunch on finishing my SHO and drive that till i can get a new car.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back