Chris's2005 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Chris's2005

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrat's on the Elite registry Chris. The truck is looking great. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

( Maybe I should start mine finally...:scratch: )

So you bought it yourself? How.
Did you parents get the upgrades for you? How the heck did you buy a new truck and put multi k's into it?:feedback:

So you bought it yourself? How.
Did you parents get the upgrades for you? How the heck did you buy a new truck and put multi k's into it?:feedback:

Two jobs one at minimum wage and the other double that, if you also care to know i pay for school by myself and i pay insurance by mself ive been working since i was 12 with my uncle that i still work for.

All my parents provide me with is food and shelter

NO HELP FROM ANYONE ALL PAID BY ME!!!:D

Chris

Oh, just wondering!:confused:

Food and shelter cost money, it aint cheap.Go give that momma a kiss.Just playing around.But that is one sweet looking beast.When you blacked out the tail light did you using paint, cover's, or film?what roof rack basket are you running?Have any wheeling pic's?

Food and shelter cost money, it aint cheap.Go give that momma a kiss.Just playing around.But that is one sweet looking beast.When you blacked out the tail light did you using paint, cover's, or film?what roof rack basket are you running?Have any wheeling pic's?

I did LOL;)

I didnt paint the tail lights, i bought a pair of aftermarket ones on ebay

roof rack is from discount ramps its called the "black widow"

Sorry no wheelin pics, Though look for some after thanksgiving cause im headed out of Illinois and going to northern wisconsin:D

Congrat's on the Elite registry Chris. The truck is looking great. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

( Maybe I should start mine finally...:scratch: )

Yeah get off the computer and START lol, your gunna love your truck alot more with a lift;)

I like it man. The pic in front of the house is great.

Cant wait on the BL to be on

I like it man. The pic in front of the house is great.

Cant wait on the BL to be on

THANKS, i was just looking at your registry your X LOOKS AWESOME i love the green.:D

Yeah i cant wait to get the BL on. its going to tower over full size trucks now;)

congrads on being elite chris u got aim or yahoo

thnx chris it sounds bad ass i love how it sounds.

I have the 40 series flowmasters and it sounds real loud and deep for a 4.0 sohc V-6 engine.

r u on yahoo right now cause i am online if u wanna chat

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Thanks for the complement's! :D I think I might try the tail light's today and see how they turn out. I was looking at the blackwidow roof rack on ebay the other day and almost got it, but didnt because I couldnt tell how big it was in the pic. It look's good though, I might have to get me one of them. Great work on the truck and let me know when you complete that body lift!

-Russ

Back