will this add a leaf work? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

will this add a leaf work?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That would be the correct model to use, as for lifting 2 inches as claimed, i don't think you will see quiet that. It will remove any sag, and give you a little more lift. You could always add a lift shackle too, such as the warrior 153. I assume your looking to do the Torsion twist in the front and want 2 inches to match? The AAL might work for that, but if its sagging a lot to begin with you may want to add the shackles to level it out to the front a little better.

yeah im doing the shackles and TT also. im about to go out and make the shackles right now actually.

the ones i linked to are skinnier? summit says theyre made for explorers.

what is the distance from center to center of the bolt holes on the warrior shackles?

what is the distance from center to center of the bolt holes on the warrior shackles?

I can't remember off the top of my head but just make yours 3" longer than the stock ones and you will have the same effect as the warriors. As for the first aal you showed thats the one I used on my old explorer it gained me about 1 1/2 in. It made it really bouncy while driving down the road, I now know to stay away from pro comp srpings though.

will the ones that corky linked be better and less bouncy?

Back