Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
Our last run got rained out. Time to get another one setup before the weather gets too hot.

Who is in? And when would be a good time for you to go?

The weekends of April 21 and March 30 are out for me. Other than that we're open.:thumbsup::exporange

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How did I get so lucky to live in a state with 1 other Explorer /Ranger offroader?? To make matters worse, a state that has some of the best trails ANYWHERE...

Hello Arizona.... echo... echo... echo....

To anyone that may be considering coming from out of state... Don't worry, this doesn't happen too often ;)

5021468_std.jpg

..I was trying to get a run together for April up at Crown King but your only other explorer in the State was the only one interested..:dunno:

..I kinda started making other plans since there was no interest but I would not mind making the long drive if a big run developed...(5 or more vehicles definitely in)..

..:scratch:...Although I have seen these two cruising on the Arizona Highways...:D

SQQfUBNDK0W7QMmgEU-zRcX2IeLL_mKzikhJ9---cFybxrN1L2.jpg

I think the economy is still not helping anyone... I know I'd love to go...but time and money are still tight. Not to steal the thunder, but I was thing we could get a Big Bear run together next month.

Rick you know i would be game if i was still living out there

Dunno what you guys are doing next week, but I'll be in the Phoenix area from the 22nd to the morning of the 27th. Does anyone know of any light trails I could run in the general vicinity?

I'm most definitely interested and have always wanted to do some AZ wheelin'. The stars just never seem to align for me to make it out there. Hate to say it but for me I think next fall/winter would work out better for me.

Depending on date I may be able to make a run down there. But for sure fall would be an easier fit here. Super busy lots of family stuff on both ends this spring.

Does anyone know of any light trails I could run in the general vicinity?

We have trailheads within 20 minutes from our house. We are 1 hr NW of downtown Phoenix right off of US60.

Good to see the responses, but sadly... no other Arizonans yet.

Like I said ;)

BTW, Maniak definitely wheels, but we see each other more in CA than in AZ, since we live so far apart. It's the local group that I miss. Used to have a bunch of guys out here, but they either moved or sold, their rigs.

We have trailheads within 20 minutes from our house. We are 1 hr NW of downtown Phoenix right off of US60.

Good to see the responses, but sadly... no other Arizonans yet.

Like I said ;)

BTW, Maniak definitely wheels, but we see each other more in CA than in AZ, since we live so far apart. It's the local group that I miss. Used to have a bunch of guys out here, but they either moved or sold, their rigs.

Well maybe we can link up one of the days I'm out there and do a little light wheeling or some such adventure. I'll shoot you my number via PM and we can figure something out next week. :salute:

Sounds good. It's an easy trip back to I-10 from here too.

I might try to go to arizona next year, my buddy who built my rig is coming down from washington with something kinda like mine. I'm just not a rockcrawler.

All sorts of trails are available depending on the group. I don't care if they're mild or wild, any day wheelin' in the desert is a good day... as long as its not summer;)

All sorts of trails are available depending on the group. I don't care if they're mild or wild, any day wheelin' in the desert is a good day... as long as its not summer;)

i agree with you on that Rick
can't wait to get back out there

I would be up for a Arizona run at the beginning of next season, say October/November???

I would be up for a Arizona run at the beginning of next season, say October/November???

I'd keep that in mind. Pretty bad I have to go to arizona to ride with another ex. Oh well, should be fun.

..I know a couple guys who will be wandering around the desert next week from Cali and New Mexico..

..Points of Exploration will be Cali, Nevada, and possibly northern Az. by Bullhead City and the Colorado River..
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367675&page=4

..It would be nice to see some of the Az. crowd show up as this is pretty tame wheeling and a bit closer than Truckhaven..

..Think about it a bit...a little more thinking...:scratch:...C'mon..You know you want to...:burnout:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back