Why PIAA? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Why PIAA?

I had a relay go bad on a set of PIAA lights that are about three years old.
Autosupermart would sell me one for $25. Checked autobulbdepot and they had me call PIAA direct.
At PIAA all they wanted was my name and address so they could ship a free replacement.
What a company! What kind of lights do you think I'll buy next?

Talk about good customer service!

I had a similarly pleasant experience about this time last year. I got a set of lights for my birthday, and went to put them on the following weekend. Spent the whole day trying to figure out why the damn things didn't work. Shortly before dark, I found our wire tester and confirmed that the problem was in the relay. On Monday, I asked my mom to call while I was in class. The UPS guy had a new, free wiring harness at our house on Tuesday. I was mighty impressed! I suppose maybe you might expect this kind of quick service in some businesses, but nothing ever goes this easily for me when it comes to my car. I got to install the new harness when I was home over Easter, and I love my lights.

I guess this one of those things where paying a little more for a quality prduct from a good company is worthwhile in the long run. :D

Agreed. I bought some 9007 Superwhites for my father's new Legacy Limited and because they have DRLs, the lights prematurely burnt out. After giving my father the information for contacting them, all he had to do is send them Proof of Purchase and they'd replace them. Great, great service.

Oh yeah, Auto VentShade is another great company for service. The double sided tape came off my one rear shade, and the window cracked the plastic. All I had to do is stick the small piece with the "VentShade" name on it to them and they sent me a complete set of four back (since the style changed a little). Great companies.

Back