Offical: Post your ST pics | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Offical: Post your ST pics

Well it's been a year with the Sport Trac and couldn't be happier with it. I've changed most of the lights to LED, HID headlights, Ironman lighting and grille package, put in a K&N CAI, Magnaflow cat back exhaust system, and deleted the roof rack. I will be tuning it end of the summer, and I'm still looking for decently priced Adrenalin rims for it, they're harder to find then I thought haha. My friend shot this photo for me, came out pretty good :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks great, do you have any photos on your roof rack delete?

Gave mine a good cleaning, claybar, wax, plastic dressed ect.

nMM8k4p.jpg

JTHwjjw.jpg

Saving some money up to get some tires for these

sp5Iqy2.jpg

Might paint them all silver or do them dark like this....can't decide.

bC5CMiH.jpg

My 08 ST Limited

DSC_0775_zps37zzjrkr.jpg

DSC_0838_zpspdqa2dci.jpg

DSC_0856_zpsaue0rbwd.jpg

DSC_0882_zps9uwjq1v2.jpg

DSC_0888_zps9tpetyab.jpg

Hello, i was wondering how you did your halo headlighrs please

Retrofitted my headlights and fogs. On the forum I have a posting titled "redid my retrofit" here in the 2007-2010 Sport Trac main page

Had a little mishap few weeks ago and destroyed two of my rockstar wheels. I got new KMC D2s all around. I'll get some better pics up if anyone wants to see more.

My 2007 Sport Trac Limited V8 4x4

I bought my 2007 Sport Trac V8 4x4 just 4 months ago with 96,000 miles on it. I have now driven over 13,500 miles since August.
I drive home on weekends and average 3200-3500 miles a month. It rides and handles great.

I added bigger tires - P255 / 70 / R18 on factory rims & installed a Truxxx leveling kit, new Rancho struts, a new grille, bug screen, front bull bar w/ 17" LED light bar, "blacked out" headlights and brighter light bulbs.

I did have a few mechanical issues just after buying it. I ended up installing new spark plugs / coils, air conditioner condenser, alternator, and got the transmission flushed.

Overall I'm pretty happy with my ride. I'm curious to see how it handles in the Wisconsin snow & ice this winter.

Attachments

• IMG_7475.jpg
    IMG_7475.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 634
  • With tires before lift.jpg
    With tires before lift.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 596
  • Left -Frt.jpg
    Left -Frt.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 619
  • IMG_7476.jpg
    IMG_7476.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_7473.jpg
    IMG_7473.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_7474.jpg
    IMG_7474.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 606
  • Left Side.jpg
    Left Side.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 649
  • Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 713

2007 ST V8 hankook 255/50/20 with 2011 explorer limited 20" wheels

20151101_143643.jpg

20140824_180404.jpg

CF89B48B-26DB-478C-BD41-5030278A9D46.jpg

So I got rid of my cargo hooks after seeing a post on the forum. Turned out pretty good for the first try. Will probably redo them this summer. Also been thinking of other ideas to set the adrenalin off more.

F297050B-BA54-4C70-9595-4B00AD32A287.jpg

73D9A773-DF78-422D-B86F-A809DA09643A.jpg

D468FCAF-DFE5-44F9-9B85-6C4C1F11410E.jpg

[MENTION=253431]toddyfiveo[/MENTION]:
I really like your front splitter idea. That would look awesome! Be sure to post again if you complete it.

Painted the mesh black on my chrome Bentley style grille.

Haven't posted any pics since I first bought her last fall, but here she is now-pretty much bone stock. Only mods I've done so fare are to remove the roof rack cross rails and add Weathertech vent visors, and a GTS Shadeblade visor on the rear window. But, more changes are coming very, very soon. Exhaust is getting done on Friday, rims/tires in a few weeks, and I'll be making some changes to the intake as soon as all the parts arrive. I'm also planning on removing the roof rack soon.

Painted the mesh black on my chrome Bentley style grille.

That looks really good! I've been looking at the black version of this grille, but after seeing this, I'm now giving the chrome one a second thought...

It's hard to tell in your photo, but did you convert to the darker, Adrenalin-style headlights?

Thanks. The headlights are stock, disassembled and the chrome painted black. The lenses are a bit cloudy and could use some polish again. I've been kicking around the idea of painting the chrome grill areas white, leaving the black mesh. Will probably leave it as is though.

Well it's been a year with the Sport Trac and couldn't be happier with it. I've changed most of the lights to LED, HID headlights, Ironman lighting and grille package, put in a K&N CAI, Magnaflow cat back exhaust system, and deleted the roof rack. I will be tuning it end of the summer, and I'm still looking for decently priced Adrenalin rims for it, they're harder to find then I thought haha. My friend shot this photo for me, came out pretty good :thumbsup:

IMG_0742.png

Would you happen to have part numbers for the Iron Man fog lights? Aside from the amber lenses, are they different in any other way from the OEM fog lights?

Canadian Sport Trac Strko75

2007 Sport Trac Limited V8
K&N CAI
KMC XD Monster Rims
BFG All Terrain 275/55R20
MagnaFlow catback Exhaust
Leer XL100 Cap
Blacked out Grille (DIY)
AVS Deflectors

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Images above have been hyperlinked, just click on the icon

Back