All Good Things...

Roadrunner777

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Bemidji, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 4x4 Sport 88k
All good things must come to an end, they say. I bought my '94 ten years ago for $1,700, and I have gotten 10 almost trouble-free years out of it. I'd keep going but the rust is so pervasive, the body is structurally unsound, and it is in sore need of tires and shocks. So......

If there is anything small that I can take off easily, post something.

I have a pile of brand new Motorcraft spark plugs, the original AWSF-42PP, new in boxes too.

Also, I have all 3 volumes of the Factory service manuals.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry to hear that it's the end of the road for your Ex:(

Me too. It is mechanically great... but if I grab the passenger B-pillar, it shakes pretty bad, and the jack fell through the body to the street last month. I'd think about going South for a rust-free one but work is in OT through the summer and one of the tires is really bad.

How much for the service manual's?

$15 for all three plus shipping, if that sounds reasonable. I'm working OT for the next two weeks, it will not be right away.

That works for me. Also what condition is your intake tub in? Just found a big hole in mine this afternoon.

That works for me. Also what condition is your intake tub in? Just found a big hole in mine this afternoon.
Probably want to change your oil ASAP.

Keep your eyes open. The elusive low mile rust free gem occasionally pops up.

Back