Tire cost?

Blue Lamp

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
NM
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Looks like I just lost a tire on my st, any idea on the price for the Pirellis?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Probably $350 to 400 bucks. That is why it is good idea to get wheel and tire warranty for 5 years, 400 bucks or so.

Probably $350 to 400 bucks. That is why it is good idea to get wheel and tire warranty for 5 years, 400 bucks or so.
Thank you, that coverage wasn't offered.

Screenshot_20191123-081441_Chrome.jpg

I'm guessing this on a 2020? Your profile shows a 2016 Edge. Have you checked the warranty on that tire?
http://www.fordservicecontent.com/F...-Tire-Warranty-version-1_ws_EN-US_04_2019.pdf

Peter
Hi, thanks profile is updated. Yes on 2020. There appears to be a road hazard warranty on the tire so I will pursue that. Thank you, I assumed there wouldn't be one at all. The quicklane at the dealership can't get the tire this weekend for sure and has no clue on the rim. Yes, looks like a new rim is needed. I have a call into the actual dealership.

Thanks!
Quicklane said there's a "nitrogen warranty" good for $150 off to bring it down to about $243 locally but there might be another warranty available.

What is a nitrogen warranty?

Back