Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. nitrousoxidefast

white gauge clusters?

heres my reverse glow gagues:
  2. nitrousoxidefast

Very Reasonably Priced Cobra Rims

hi everyone. i found these rims on ebay totaling round 500 bucks for all 4 brand new. i actually spent more on the tires then i did the rims! tell me what you think: and the rims kinda match the trim too which i didnt even realize till i mounted and balanced em lol
  3. nitrousoxidefast

Alright guys, I need your advice!!

say what you want about aftermarket gagues but i like my $20 gagues faces just fine: :p: nd they arent really that hard to install if you can use basic tools.
  4. nitrousoxidefast

Billet Grill- Who cut their stock grill out?

i know this is a little late for this thread, but did you guys get the bottom piece too? cuz when i bought mine a couple of months ago i payed $100 for both of em on ebay. heres a pic: and at night just because.... http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2640/821/31597910056_medium.jpg
  5. nitrousoxidefast

How to: Recover your Center Console (10 Steps)

idk dude. if you want then go for it. when i did armrest i just stapled the crap out of it and it turned out fine. but dont do what I do because its always wrong. :p:
  6. nitrousoxidefast

How to: Recover your Center Console (10 Steps)

hey sorry no one on here replied to ya. i used t-50 and I didnt have any problems. just be careful because the plastic will crack a little. i was fortunate that i got mine to come out pretty good. heres my final result as seen in a previous post: hope i helped.
  7. nitrousoxidefast

Solved Lifts and Max tire sizes

so do you think i would be safe with 31x10.5 with tt and shackles?
  8. nitrousoxidefast

Solved Lifts and Max tire sizes

question. ive done my research nd stuff but im stalling on what size tires to buy. im gonna use the stock rims but what is the biggest/widest tire possible with a torsion twist and rear shackles? i want a tire size anywhere from 31-33 and i want no rubbin whatsoever. and I want the widest...
  9. nitrousoxidefast

410Fortune - 96 5.0L XLT refurbish (making 1 great Ex from 2)

I hate to be a pester on this but I need to know how to aim them when they arrive and i install them. soooooo how do you aim them?
  10. nitrousoxidefast

410Fortune - 96 5.0L XLT refurbish (making 1 great Ex from 2)

I know how to aim headlights, but how do you aim these aftermarket ones?
  11. nitrousoxidefast

projector headlights on ebay. one piece

those lights are really nice man. your write up just convinced me to get them....i will buy them once the money comes around which will be soon lol
  12. nitrousoxidefast

Beautiful idk when but I will be buying those real soon
  13. nitrousoxidefast

im hoping your going to do a full write up on how to install these?????
  14. nitrousoxidefast

you dont have the right headlight housing for the bulbs then. watch this and edjumicate yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVuSSdZNsZw&feature=related
  15. nitrousoxidefast

Winter Washing?

i never go through car washes or those pull in car washes because their brushes usually have dirt and other crap from other peoples cars still in the brushes nd stuff and that scratches your paint. :mad: so yea i only handwash mine in the driveway. the paint looks brand new pretty much all the...
  16. nitrousoxidefast

yea im rocking back and fourth in my chair constantly clicking the refresh button waiting for this write up!!!!!! lol:p:
  17. nitrousoxidefast

Winter Washing?

its been unusually warm out here in philly so i just washed mine yesterday. wash, clay bar, scratch x'd, 2 coats of wax, tire shine. Meguiars. 4 hours. Done.
  18. nitrousoxidefast

lol :roll::rolleyes:
  19. nitrousoxidefast

if these things look good on your truck, im buying them tonight.
  20. nitrousoxidefast

yea i just discovered these lights today on ebay. whoever gets em, do you think you could do a little write up on them? cuz i want to get them but i aint payin no one to put em in and im not too good with headlight wiring nd stuff.
  21. nitrousoxidefast

How to: Train Horn install

heres another example vid of those horns. (video does no justice at all but sounds real good.):p: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1JSzjACDDk
  22. nitrousoxidefast

LOUD clunk from transmission at high speed

it already has!!!!! and im doing it now cuz this site and everyone on it are awesome.:thumbsup:
  23. nitrousoxidefast

thanks everyone for your imput!!! im probably going to pay my 20 bucks now and become a whatever its called on here. lol just because ive had nothing but positive stuff coming from it.
  24. nitrousoxidefast

lol. anyway. my truck is 4x4 auto. i really hate it cuz i cant spin the tires or do stupid stuff. and i researched the bw mod and they said its bad for the tcase. thanks again to everyone that helped me out on this one. and i think they put fuel cuts in cars to scare people like me into...
Back