2009 F-150 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2009 F-150

Joe Dirt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Camry
In case anyone was curious and didn't see it yet...

CLICK ME

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thats a sweet looking truck i like it a lot

Excellent! Now that's Ford!

Excellent. Looks great. Now we all have to sit back and pray it out-sells the Tundra enough to make up for other Ford shortcomings. :\

Here's some pics of the new F-150 introduced today in Detroit.

There will be 4 engines available. 4.6/4.6 3valve/5.4/ Diesel
Available models Include XL/STX/XLT/FX4/LARIAT/KING RANCH/PLATNIUM
Intergated brake controler from SD's
Tailgate step from SD's as well as rear spoiler
Side step on the cargo box for easy acsess
Teloscoping tow mirrors from SD's
4x4 will get a available rear electric locker:eek::thumbsup:
6-speed trans
Availabe Sony 700watt stereo system
Sync
Available rear view camera
SuperCrew Rear has been extended 6"
lockable center console
rear leafsprings lengthed 6"
Capless fuel door.
stowable bed extender
cargo mangement system

09f150_fx4_3-4frnt_as11169.jpg

09f150fx4_26_mr.jpg

09f150fx4_25_mr.jpg

09f150fx4_08.jpg

09f150fx4_39.jpg

09f150platinum_01_mr.jpg

09f150_xl_3-4frtdrvr_as10925.jpg

09f150platinum_07.jpg

as1090509f150_fullint_cg.jpg

didn't see this thread, so a mod may want to combine them or something:rolleyes:

so the f150 is going to have a diesel engine now too or what and what size engine is it going to be a powerstroke or what

That's a great looking truck. I'd love to see a lifted one. :)

I ran a quick Google search and found that the diesel won't actually be available until 2010. I also read a few months ago that the 2010 F-150s will have an optional 400hp gas V8.

Scroll down to the engine section and it mentions the diesel.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-f-150.html

Now Ford just needs to watch out for the 2009 Dodge Ram. I'm torn between which one I like better and I've always prefered Ford in the past. Ford should definitely steal Dodge's rear bumper idea. They're molded to accomodate factory dual exhaust.

I ran a quick Google search and found that the diesel won't actually be available until 2010. I also read a few months ago that the 2010 F-150s will have an optional 400hp gas V8.

Scroll down to the engine section and it mentions the diesel.

Scroll down a little more from there and it says the diesel will be offered in Europe but not in the U.S.:thumbdwn:

ooo, thats BA, i want one

That's a great looking truck. I'd love to see a lifted one. :)

x2 for seeing a lifted one, but I guess I'll have to wait for that.

and the 400hp v8 doesn't sound too bad either...

Scroll down a little more from there and it says the diesel will be offered in Europe but not in the U.S.:thumbdwn:

I heard there will be a US Diesel, just not at launch. I belive it's based off the rover motor. 4.2 V6 I think it was:cool:

oooh me like-y

i was half afraid it was gonna wind up looking like the new e series van abortion

never will be a fan of the concole mounted shifter though

never will be a fan of the concole mounted shifter though

I'm quite the opposite... I wish my '05 had one... I think that it looks cleaner then having the column-mounted shifter.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

love the outside styling, think it looks pritty slick but I hate the interiors of the new fords, 06 superdutys were the last year I really liked the interior on.....whatever year the big pickups changed their interior styling to the f150 style with that new style dash and awful steering wheel is where I draw the line....maybe its just me

Back