Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...I myself, would prefer to see one of your X though but I'm sure that ones fine...:thumbsup:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

im waiting to take pics of it on the 35's then use one of those for it... :)

Hello all. Ive been around here for years, but decided the time was right to become Elite yesterday. Cant seem to post a new thread in here yet though. Im so thankful for this site. It is one of the few I have visited almost every day for a long time now. Well worth supporting.

...Congrats on finally joining the "Elite's"...:salute:

...You should be able to post your new thread now...:scratch:

Thank you sir. I will give it a try.

after 2 years on the site almost im now a ELITE explorer :D

after 2 years on the site almost im now a ELITE explorer :D

...Congrats on finally joining the "Elites"..:salute:

...You will like the added features of being an "Elite" member...Don't forget to add your Avatar now...;)

Well i became elite right after christmas break (joined durring christmas break). Ive found more info on here in the month ive been on here than i would have in a few years working at a Ford delership.

...Congrats on finally joining the "Elites"..:salute:

...You will like the added features of being an "Elite" member...Don't forget to add your Avatar now...;)

done! thanks:thumbsup:

Well i became elite right after christmas break (joined durring christmas break). Ive found more info on here in the month ive been on here than i would have in a few years working at a Ford delership.

...That is what brought most of us here, the need for knowledge... Being "Elite" only enhances the experience...Welcome aboard...:salute:...

...MBautodesign, nice Avatar...:biggthump

After reading EVERY how-to and just mooching, I paid my dues

:)

My Pro

...Welcome to the "Elite's" and that's a nice Sport trac...:salute:

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

:salute: Hey Everyone, name is Geoff. Driving a 94 XL on 32s, 3" BL with more to come. Decided to pay my dues, not for status but to give back to the community that I get so much useful information from.

Cheers!

...:eek:...2004 was your join date???...Glad you decided to give back to this community and help fund this site so it could be helpful to so many other users too...

...Welcome aboard...:salute:

I didn't realize it had been so long, that is about the time I aquired the vehicle. I started out with making sure the vehicle was solid before doing any mods. Water pump, alternator, ball joints, tie rod ends, radius arm bushings, full brake replacement and wheel bearings, tranny rebuild, new rad, recharged AC, plugs and wires and lots of other little things. Nowadays I am able to realize a little more fully my original dream of lifting it and putting on some bigger tires. I just did my 3" BL and plan to get a 4" Rough country suspension lift next. Re-gear the axles, then run some 35s. Fab up some rock sliders at work, maybe some custom bumpers and a tire carrier. I love this stuff :p

joined the forum in OCT 08', went ELITE couple months later. Replaced the front end of my X, this site helped me a bunch. Saved $500 in shop labor, got the great feeling of doing it myself. The X is mine and I'm proud of it. THX:)

...Do you have a link to your new Registry???...A lot of people would also like to view your Explorer and see what you've done with it...:biggthump

I thought that now that I officially have my expo I would join every one.
:thumbsup:
Dan

Back