Just curious........... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just curious...........

Out of the 7500 members we got on the site how many of you are "Elite Explorers?" I mean I'm really surprised that more people don't try to help Rick out with the site. I mean come on its only $30. I'm not tryin to sound like an A**hole here but we all seem to get upset when something on the site goes down or something like that. Me personally I would've paid more then $30 to become an "Elite Explorer" and help Rick out. Gees its only the best Explorer site out there.:D

One thing I am glad for right now is that you have to be an elite to post here(i think) and flame me for this!:nono:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I agree with you 100%. I would have gladly paid more money for the membership . People complain and say they don't have enough money to support the site, but what about that new stereo system you just bought? What about that new set of rims? Surely if you can afford to maintain and put gas in our expensive trucks then you could at least help out the guy that has made this site into what it is today. Come on guys let's give Rick a little "Christmas Present" this year and get some more guys to become Elite Explorers.

Originally posted by TarHeel085
oh yeah, another lil tid bit of info i thought any of you would be interested in, im very bored, there are 130 pages of people that have NEVER posted a thing. thats (i think) dont qoute me on it, is 3250 members of the board. thats wild. thought you might enjoy that! :mattmoon:
factor this in and you really only have around 4250 members. fine you happy im gonna do it tonight OK! Jason_25, how is the ECX website goin?

Tarheel,
Did you ever read the post about someone(we won't name names) getting herculiner on himself? We had alot of nobodies joining those first few day just to post and never come back. I'm talkin about the real members. The ones that are here every single day. I agree with Jason. Its almost Christmas lets get alot of you to join.

TarHeel085,
I believe the answer to your question is No.

Also, I believe that only Elite Explorers can post a "new thread" but anybody can reply........

"I would have gladly paid more money for the membership ."

You can always make an additional donation last I knew should you want to give more than the $30 membership. Most of the 'Top 20' people are mods or Elite, or give back a lot of information. Everyone can help out in their own little way.

i say we keep posting here and keep it on the 15 recent post list for as long as possible. That will the idea some exposure. By the way i want to stickers, and i will pay for them if thats necessary.

:chug: to everyone who is already elite:chug:

You can order the stickers on the explorer4x4 page, that's where I got mine :)

Bump

Originally posted by expo5.0
i say we keep posting here and keep it on the 15 recent post list for as long as possible. That will the idea some exposure.

:D

PS - Is that what you had in mind?

Wow! I thought I was going to get flamed for this one. I'm really glad that there is alot of us that feel the same about this and this site. My Elite dues are due and I plan on sending Rick more then the $10 for the next year. Even though My ARB locker for the 8.8 and my flares came in and money is tight right now, BUT this site has saved me sssoooo much money and time I have to give back to the man that makes it all possible.

Yeah, I plan on sending more than 10 myself. I don't know when they're due though...any clues?

Rick will send you an e-mail when your dues are up.

that was exactly what i had in mind. thanks.:D

someone should convert right now, and post here with their first post.:)

A wise man once told me,

"Congrats on your newfound Eliteness"

:chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I must really have TwoTone duped if he called me wise... If I were so wise I wouldn't be looking for a new transfer case for my X... But then again if it weren't for this site I wouldn't have meet a lot of the friends that I have now, wouldn't have had a killer summer wheeling, wouldn't be a production consultant for Mountain Media, and I also wouldn't be looking for a transfer case for my X... But you know what... ITS ALL WORTH IT... I'm glad there is such a great site that I can go to and get information about my X... I don't think any of us show Rick enough thanks for what he's GIVEN to us... Even at $30 we're just helping to maintain the sites space and bandwidth... What about his and everyone elses 100's of man hours that go into this site EVERY month to keep this a nice and quiet neighborhood to come to, hang out, and get info on your beloved X...

THANKS GUYS!!!

Back