Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!! | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey JT Any info on ship date yet...

Awesome. I have a new idea for mine. I got a new bumper for the explorer and it does not have a license plate spot so the wheels have been turning to move it somewhere else.....

If it's not too late, sent payment for 2.

-mc

Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet?

Well guess what I did today?

I called Petaluma California to talk with a Hyundai dealer--

ummm,

Well, at least we know they are finished.:D
Dang convicts can't get anything right.:mad:

No wonder Stic-o's license is taking so long.
I'm holding these hostage until ours are found. UPS to California is another day or 2 longer than it is to here from Georgia, which is the point of origin. I would almost bet our frames are headed there. The phone call was a heads up, just to let them know I am taking care of their frames;)

OH--these are

MADE IN USA!!! :usa:

lol
China would have never made such a mistake:p:

This is aggravating,
but I must say the quality of these is top notch. They do look well made. The molded lettering is nice and sharp.

If they could get the ordering and shipping right they might make a little money.

Attachments

• wrong.jpg
    wrong.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 351

Oh man... That's so not funny, it's funny!!;)

Call tdavis, he can pick them up;)

Have 'em take them to their local PG&E yard and they'll ship them to section525. :cool:

Oh man... That's so not funny, it's funny!!;)

Uncontrollable laughter.

That is the only sound I made when I opened the boxes--

Yeah-
boxes. I ordered 500 made--and this is what 500 looks like.
actually-550, there are 50 more to the bottom left of the picture.

The funny thing,
"Petaluna Hyundai" is hand written on the side of each box. Someone wasn't looking when they slapped the shipping labels on there.

actually-
I made a few " ef me" noises also I think--

Attachments

• boxes of wrong.jpg
    boxes of wrong.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 333

:eek::confused::scratch::censored: I love the post office. You should call Petaluna to see if they got our plates.

I think a bonus offer needs to be made. Something like buy 2 explorer frames and get a free hyundai frame.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

JT...I don't own a Hyundai....and I had to look up where Pentaluna was:(

So what I going to with 2 of those?:mad: :p:

Back