found out something interesting | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

found out something interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry about your loss.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

and also for some reason i have a 40 series flowmaster on there and once i punch it. it sounds horrible it sounds really loud but with no noise its wierd.

are you saying that when the truck went in, it didnt have a 40 on there, and now it does? jeez, i wish i had a pleasant surprise like that next time i send my truck in for an oil change(i would change my own oil, but, um, i stripped the 13 MM drain plug...dont laugh at me)

Ok Ok Ok......I just ran it this forum from a guy who suggested it at AllFordmustangs.com...i am a memeber there...well was until i traded my 92 mustang in on my Explorer.......ok people this thread alone got me to join....will this really work????? dear lord if it does i'll be the next in line to do it. but the whole 20"s idea kinda threw me off....i was planning on the 18 Bulliet rims.....what other ways do you guys drop the Exploders around here? i've noticed that knowone in the world makes drop spindles for it....took me a whole night searching the net to find that out....later

Mike

Somebody is working on lower control arms that will lower the truck. Last I heard they should be finishing up January-ish.

Unless I'm wrong...then someone correct me. :p

edit:

Oh yeah, Welcome.

no i had the 40 series on there before i went in they just added pipping and a tip for free for some reason i dunno why but my buddy probably did it for free just to make a customer happy. aight everyone peace

ok... pictures??

So the guys at the shop took pictures for you......with instructions? If you can't put the pictures on here, could you give us the phone number to the shop so we can call them and find out how they did this? I'd be there tomorrow if i didn't live in Texas.

-=Migga=-

hey wuts up everyone?

i just got back in south florida from a really really long drive kinda tired at the same time. i will have pictures up tomorow morning or tonight because im gonna go to sleep for a while i drove str8 threw from minnesota to florida. aight everyone ill talk to u all later aight. they have the instructions on how to do it its pretty easy to do they said. Also he told me something kinda interesting hes gonna use my truck as a project truck hes gonna try to make a lowering spindle of some sort and see how well it works on a truck. So i guess if u guys want me to be ill be the new person for lowerd truck tech lol. aight everyone im goin to sleep talk to u all later peace

If pictures and instructions get posted, i'll be able to do it before christmas......i wish the insurance company would hurry with the check........what kind of drop do you have in the rear? 4'' blocks?

just want updates =0

XplorerKid - you live in FL - goto andrew's house and take photos... for gods sakes, this anticipation is killing me. It is almost like waiting for BM to post about the rollpan... but atleast he gives us something to look at =P

I continue to see this thread, and yet I continue to see words instead of pictures....

where are the pics???

andrew... as of right now I wouldn't mind taking a road trip just to haul you're Ex back to my place to take photos... Either get some pics or we're stealing your truck =P

you have 24hours to post pics, share more detailed info, etc. or im locking this thread.

thelock.jpg

24-hour has passed. Well, there goes the next big thing. :(

i was J/K, im not gonna lock the thread.:p however, i WOULD like some pics and a little info other than "they flipped the spindles over and did some work to it...":D

:) I hear ya! Don't hold your breath though. Something smells fishy. I do hope I'm wrong...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Andrew... we know where you live... we know where you sleep... if you dont want to wake up to find Rick driving his pumpkin through your house, you best be getting those pictures...

=P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back