1. Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Dismiss Notice

help me identify these lift spindles!!

Discussion in 'Shocks, Suspensions, Lift Kits' started by Fordguy408, December 13, 2009.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. Fordguy408

Fordguy408 New Member

City, State:
    Oregon
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    1997 xlt 5.0L
    I stumbeled accross these intersting spindles. The guy claims they are for 95-2001 explorer from a 4 inch lift kit. He doesn't have the rest of the kit, just the spindles. They're aluminum, and they apear to be different than the Superlift ones. Any ideas who built these???? Are they any good???? I was thinking about using them to replace the spacers on my trailmaster kit.....

[​IMG]

Great site BTW! I've been lurking a while but never had much to add! :)

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.