It's been a pleasure being a member of this site. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

It's been a pleasure being a member of this site.

]As I posted long ago, communications is not exactly Ford's strong point.

Peter

At least they've made some effort beginning with the 2011 model. Prior to the 5th gen, Ford never expressed an interest in participating in our forums to help new vehicle owners. I think they've made a big step in the right direction.

Their dealerships definitely need work as they represent Ford. They are "The Face of Ford" and what happens at a dealership can make or break the relationship with the brand.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi all, well i'm almost up with my lease and i'm looking at the mercedes benz 2013 or 2014 ml 350 nicely equipped, and the payment might just go up about $150.00 per month. I'm hoping that it will be $ 100.00 i pay now $525.00 i'm looking to pay only taxes and 36month lease.

That trade value is beyond depressing! I'm hoping I don't take quite that big of a hit when I trade in this sport....

Just traded in my sport... All I can say is good luck!!! The first thing the dealer says is don't these have a lot of problems??

Congrats on the new vehicle.

Other than the POS MFT, I really do like my Explorer. There is nothing else out there I would buy at this point with the price/utility combination.

Congrats on the new vehicle.

Other than the POS MFT, I really do like my Explorer. There is nothing else out there I would buy at this point with the price/utility combination.

Ya know, I agree. Especially when shopping three row, the pickings are not the best.

Back