Just want to give a HUGE Thank You!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just want to give a HUGE Thank You!!!!

MilosMom

Reaction score
City, State
Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 SportTrac
In case you were wondering - those of you posting on the Sport Trac forums, you have been so very helpful!:D
I bought a "new to me" 2008 Sport Trac Limited 5 months ago. I was just in love but....how to find the access code? I just asked you all and in just a few minutes I had it. Then the rain came....you guessed it, the perpetual leak dripping in the back window above the sub-woofer. I found it just before blowing the amp!
It has been my weekend project, nearly every weekend. Trying to figure out where the leak is coming from. I'd think I fixed it only to find more water with the next rain. So you helped me 1) not feel completely alone in my misery, 2) remove, reseal and replace the third light (not it), 3) remove the headliner to see what I could see, and finally 4) remove the roof rails and seal the screw holes!! With luck, I think it may finally be solved. I'm hoping I don't need to reinstall the drains from the sunroof still if I need to - you all have posted the pictures to help!
Thank you all so very much.:chug:

Glad the forum could help! :thumbsup:

...and welcome! :wavey:

Back