• Register Today It's free!

Off Road Bumpers

Tripod2

Reaction score
City, State
Sacramento, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT
Hey so I'm looking into building up a 91 explorer but can't seem to find any off road bumpers. Any suggestions on where I can find some?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Check out this vendor on this forum he made my front and rears
jamscal
RLC Welding

Attachments

• Lights.jpg
    Lights.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 2,688
  • 1015111319.jpg
    1015111319.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 20,600

In the off road fabrication forum would be a good place to start. Lots of good ideas. I don't know much about Gen 1s, but if they're like the other generations, buying one off a shelf or catalog is not an option.

Edit: and apparently an EF vendor.

Thanks. That fab site has a bunch of good ideas. And I'll look into those RLC bumpers.

they told me the only diff between the ranger version and explorer version is the explorer version is straight across were as the ranger has the dip in it

they told me the only diff between the ranger version and explorer version is the explorer version is straight across were as the ranger has the dip in it

91-94 has a different bumper mount ( frame rails) than 95-01, and, the grill is a different profile. The 2nd gen has more curve to it.

how much is his bumpers?

Contact him and tell him what you want and he can give you a price shipped

RLC Welding and Fabrication

Custom Explorer and Ranger Winch Bumpers

James (502)403-6832

Check out the for sell section, there's a front winch bumper for sell cheap on there.

Agreed, James' (RLC Welding) stuff looks awesome.

I had my stinger bumper built by James from RLC, he did a great job and can take a hit too.
2011-09-17_12-07-58_633.jpg

Back