Problem sending private messages | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Problem sending private messages

Squirty

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Explorer
I keep getting the following error when I try to reply to a private message. Also happens when I try to create a new PM.

ERROR: We detect suspicious activity from your network; to complete this action, please contact the webmaster.

Also, I've noticed that whenever I create a thread and choose the option to immediately notify me via email when a new message is posted, nothing happens. No emails. I've checked my spam folder, so that's not the problem.

Below is the message I'm attempting to send:

Thanks! Actually, I'm not planning on giving him a call just yet. Just getting my ducks in a row. The car is still in and out of the shop at the moment.

Do you mind if I ask you how long the whole process took once you contacted the lawyer and then after you filed the case with the lawyer? Did the lawyer charge you any fees or was everything paid by Ford?

Thanks for reporting that error. I will work on it asap. It has to do with an upgrade to our anti-spam software.

The email thing is most likely caused by your ISP blocking our email as spam.

If you add webmaster@explorerforum.com to your contact list, it may help it get by.

Back