• Truck

Votes: 211 81.5%
  • Sport-Utility Vehicle

Votes: 20 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 20 7.7%

• Total voters
X name

Well....For mine I like "Suburban Assalt Vehicle" But I do use truck from time to time....and since I have a Ranger too it really confuses my wife! LOL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If any of you guys understand the term "wanker", then you'll know why my X is referred to as a "Wank Tank".

If you don't know what a wanker is, I'd be happy to explain...less happy to give you a demonstration though...

Take it easy,
BK

MELID "Making 8 lights into day" got real bord one night and thought that up. i really just call it "X"

It's a truck!!
Although, I also call it my "Ex" or on occassion, the anti-christ.

I'm thinking about calling it the flasher, b/c about every week I get a flashing light "4 HI Lo, O/D off". I've had the service engine too, but that didn't flash. Other than that I call it my Ex, or Explorer so people don't confuse it w/ my ex-girl friend. Can't u hear it now "...my Ex, the Flasher,..." :) .

The truck or the Snow Leopard since my wife and I bought it in the winter and took it off road in the snow the first chance and the truck is white with black trim soo.... It really does do a great job on or off road in the snow.

Mine is considered a truck, however i call it bigfoote (if ya dont understand look at my last name)

"The Money Pit". :D

I call it a truck. Easier for me to say than SUV, and it sure doesn't look like a car to me.

i call my X my baby i was tryin to find a name for her

lol i also call her my baby

Another good name a friend of mine has on his K5 is "Wasted Wages' of course the wife made him put that on there

however his is definately not wasted wages, Small description..... 460 about 9 inch lift, 40" Ground Hawgs.... an too much stuff to mention

SEXPLORER...

JK

I CALL IT MY TRUCK.

Well the wife used the name "Money Pit" again today, so I guess its gonna stick!

Ive been trying to find a fitting name for my exploder for years now...havent found one I like....so for now its exploder...

i call it expo5.0

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I call it troka, derivated form truck in english.

I call her SNAGGEL TRUCK!!!!!!!!!

:bounce:

Back