Where are all the Virginia Explorers?? | Page 34 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are all the Virginia Explorers??

uHM, HAS anyone noticed that a lot of the guys who were on here ealier have disapeard? So right now it's
Expirths, me,,,, and andy?? There's gotta be a few more x owners able to play. I might have a buddy roll down as well, although he's looking at xterras ,, cant get the boy in the explorers,,,,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

there's still people on here. I am hoping to make the next meet or run or whatever it is that happens. As of right now, the x is sitting in the driveway, found on road dead! the ignition system isn't wanting to work, and I am too broke to fix it. It should be ready as soon as I get that tax refund!!!:D

we are still here. i think we are working on a run for the end of april. get that sploder fixed

3rd weekend in april Central Virginia 4 Wheelers Asso. will be having an event. if you like to pay or watch other trucks play in the mudd get in touch with me and I will give you all the details. there's plenty room to camp if you like and if enough want to camp we can put up our 30x50 tent so it won't matter if rains you can still set up camp inside to stay dry.

do you guys want to do some wheeling or not

do you guys want to do some wheeling or not

I'm in! 'course you already knew that. I'll be heading up Friday night and probably staying thru Sunday. I can probably bring anything extra that someone interested in camping might need. If you are worried about the capability or your ride or only want to watch that's alright too. It's a great time for all.

Bobby can comment on the official rules, but 4-wheeler and bike might also be allowed.

There is something for everyone and if we get a good group together we can possibly make a run to shoe creek or somewhere else in the Blue Ridge.

I'm in! 'course you already knew that. I'll be heading up Friday night and probably staying thru Sunday. I can probably bring anything extra that someone interested in camping might need. If you are worried about the capability or your ride or only want to watch that's alright too. It's a great time for all.

Bobby can comment on the official rules, but 4-wheeler and bike might also be allowed.

There is something for everyone and if we get a good group together we can possibly make a run to shoe creek or somewhere else in the Blue Ridge.

looks like its only you and I from here. that ok if theres not anyone else that wants to have a good time with us.

If you guys are interested we have a group going this weekend at Uwharrie.

I was hoping to go in OCT with the Zuk event they have annually. Put 1. I don't think the Zuk will be ready and 2. I think the wife and other plans for my precious vacation.

uHM, HAS anyone noticed that a lot of the guys who were on here ealier have disapeard? So right now it's
Expirths, me,,,, and andy?? There's gotta be a few more x owners able to play. I might have a buddy roll down as well, although he's looking at xterras ,, cant get the boy in the explorers,,,,

My buddy Scott is planning on going with his Cherokee. We are most liking heading up Friday and staying until sometime on Sunday. Josh lives in VAB, I'll have to give him a call and see what he's up to since it doesn't appear he's keeping up-to-date. JOSH!

Also, I posted a link to this on a NC thread.

its getting closer, I know andy's coming. anyone else up to a good time.

shoe creek next sat? 28th april?

you guys have fun, im going to play in the sand:D

Ok 1 week left, who's going where?

well im down for the shoe creek area just let me know where and when to meet

I'm heading down on saturday to ride down at the obx,, I'm thinking andy and I will be meeting up on saturday morning in richmond, at i'm assuming an ungodly hour in the morning! lol:D

Shoe Creeek is all rock, gravel with 3 creek crossings. It is stockable, but you may drag a little.

If you want to chanenge you truck hook up with Bobby W Crawley for one of their runs.

im going to the sand. but i wont be leaving unitl about one.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im still up for whatever shoe creek/ gwnf my mother inlaw is coming into town so im trying to get out of town if you can catch my drift

Back