Can someone help me photoshop please | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Can someone help me photoshop please

DSC00039.JPG

RVMM907GlossyBlack1.jpg

Can someone put those wheels on my truck? Do I need a more side shot pic or is this good? This is all I have for now... Thanks guys

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If no one helps, I'll ask my son when he gets back later today if he can. I would think that the tire photo would have to be the same angle as the sport? Nice wheels

thanks man, I just tryed taking a picture by I cant find my digital cam. I will take a same angle shot and repost it. Thanks

if you had a side shot, i could do it.

for being the best you could do...that was pretty good...

Good lord you're good at that.

Not your exact Explorer but similar. Hope this helps. The above "chop" was excellent! Here's a quick one I did for you....

99explorer.jpg

Mike

Very nice photoshoping guys! I wish I could figure that crap out. Good deal!

-Drew

Yo Froader, can I get some photoshop lessons??? I have the software and don't have a clue how to use it.

ATLExplosion said:
Yo Froader, can I get some photoshop lessons??? I have the software and don't have a clue how to use it.

there are many instructional books that will help with learning the software that can be had for a reasonable price. Once you know the software, there is almost nothing you cant do with it ;)

FROADER said:

now thats what I am talking about

Very good job everyone...What does everyone think ? Im not to sure ...

Also how would 20's look versus 22's?

Does anyone know where I can get a rim that looks like this in chrome or like a silver/aluminum finish? I love the look of these rims...I saw a escalade around here with the same rims but with like a silver polished looked

M108Black1.jpg

can someone try these too :D

AF, are those Oasis B1's? If they are, I saw an Explorer at Nopi with those same rims in 22s. It looked damn good.

Also, try www.superbuytires.com , and look up Lowenhart wheels. They have one that looks just like it, but they are pricey.

Here ya go...

1999explorer2.jpg

Mike

BeauJ said:
AF, are those Oasis B1's? If they are, I saw an Explorer at Nopi with those same rims in 22s. It looked damn good.

Also, try www.superbuytires.com , and look up Lowenhart wheels. They have one that looks just like it, but they are pricey.

They are actually on ebay under the rime name RVM EMPIRE. They are actually a black rim with a machined lip and face. 20" rims run for 340$. pretty damn cheap

ACTUALLY Are you talking about the black faced rims or the black rims with polished face

The black rims are RVM Spazio which run around $450 on ebay

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

come on yall.. he's got to be able to stop....

Attachments

• bling.jpg
    bling.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 164

Back