Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen

Ive been looking and its hard to find the 90-94 explorer's with lift kits, so i decided to made a thread were everyone can link or post pics of there EX, and or mod's, i am working on a soa right now.

9883IM000952.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

j602 said:
Do you want one for acting like you're doing someone a great favor?

Doing a Favor is fine with me, i thought maybe he didnt know how to put up pictures, so he just used the link's instead

Go post ***** somewere else :thumbsup:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

j602 - It's not nice to help other people out, I guess! Stop being helpful...some people obviously don't like that. :rolleyes: :confused:

Easy tigers

Calm down ladies he linked to some PICS leave it at that. This argument isn’t even worth the post space. :p

:thumbsup:

YaaY for 1st gen's

i want more

this is right after i lifted it and it was on 31s and now it is on 33s..
but i am thinkin of straight axles and 38s so im not to sure for now... i already have the axles(dana44 and ford 9"). also it is reciving a 5-speed and a better engine than mine.
30743explorer-and-bronco-med.jpg

30743caves-med.jpg

cableguy, you are my new big brother, actually i thought that was my truck for a minute haha... that is very nice, very badass, im still working on the details with mine and tuning the suspension for optimum flex.... very nice truck, heres mine

normal_dscf0012.gif

normal_dscf0016.gif

normal_explorer_008.gif

That is one bad ass Sport 351wExplorer, Im really thinkin on going solid now

thanks, off coarse it will never be done, so i have alot to do, but its always nice to hear encouraging words

737088_88_full.jpg

5.45" lift all around(4"rc coils w/ f150 spacers and soa) and 33x10.5's.
coming soon:7.45" lift and 35x12.5's

Lookin good guys :thumbsup:

bump in hope of new pics....

Brandons and Firezapper both your Xs look great.

Yup thats one nice muffler :p

haha better than the tractor muffler I have underneath it now LOL

wow ! some nice stuff ! woot woot !

Back