Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen

Ive been looking and its hard to find the 90-94 explorer's with lift kits, so i decided to made a thread were everyone can link or post pics of there EX, and or mod's, i am working on a soa right now.

9883IM000952.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

FROADER said:
Are you keeping the 33s or going bigger?
I think ill keep them untill, i get new gears, then ill buy some 35's

I am thinkin with ADD on's ill be around 10 inchs of lift

5.5+SOA+1.5 inch coil spacers+3inch BL+ 1.5 inch blocks with new gears and 35's is my goal

I dont think you linked up a picture of it outta the water, i just ordered the body lift yesterday, and gonna get the spacer this afternoon

35's are gonna be my next goal, but it'll be after I get my SAS done this summer!

i saw the back bumper somewere...looks good

whats was your AIM? or did u have one

I am on MSN messenger all the time, and I do have an AIM sn but I rarely ever go on there. I'll PM ya on those.

your pic didnt work. If you need some help on posting pictures PM me or someone else

back from the dead ?

Here's a link to pictures of mine. I did this build in roughly 30 days. No major drivetrain mods, just axles, lockers, and tires. Wheeled it pretty hard for 3 days and had no major problems other than a little rock rash on the body. I have other pictures if anyone wants more, just don't have any way to post them here. thanks

click here for sploder pics

pics

Heres a few of mine.One should be stock and stuck hahah and the others are 2" coils,3"b/L. Then 5.5" lift on 35s. Nice pics everyone..

resized before.JPG

gabe-flex.jpg

walker valley 028.jpg

splodo49 said:
Heres a few of mine.One should be stock and stuck hahah and the others are 2" coils,3"b/L. Then 5.5" lift on 35s. Nice pics everyone..

so you have 5.5 superlift, 3 in BL, and SOA,coil spacers, and 35's right,

Have u ran into any prob with that?

lift

I have 3" bl,5.5" front lift,rear soa,add a leaf, warroir shackles. No coil spacers. The only problem ive had is i twisted the rear swaybar.(forgot to disconnect it) And then i got a new one and sheared the bolt and bent the link.(forgot to disconnect again) :confused: but thats it..so just junk the swaybars hahahaha

93liftedXLT said:
Ill host the pics

Just so you know, you're not hosting them, you're just linking them to this site.

Nice looking X's. I hope to add mine to this bunch by the end of this year.

j602 said:
Just so you know, you're not hosting them, you're just linking them to this site.

Do you want a Cookie?

93liftedXLT said:
Do you want a Cookie?

Do you want one for acting like you're doing someone a great favor?

Back