It's getting dull in here. So--- | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

It's getting dull in here. So---

:hammer::burnout:

Attachments

• invitation.jpg
    invitation.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,204

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I second this motion, someone do something!

I'll reply- I just saved that picture and will be using at work tomorrow for our office slug.

okay,, anybody know where to get the plans for a new monster truck explorer ??
or some pictures of the new 2009 model ?

You could always unban spindle. I'm sure him and I could liven the place up.

Spindle was banned because he had a collection of knives and quite frankly, we dont stand up for that kind of BS here on ExplorerForum.

well its not techically a monster truck and it dont look like it will go fast but i found this
dont know if u guys seen this 1 yet

Explorer.jpg

Spindle was banned because he had a collection of knives and quite frankly, we dont stand up for that kind of BS here on ExplorerForum.

guns are ok though, right??????

I have a collection of knives, they are stored in the kitchen :D

I've been yelling for a Guns and Knives/Weapons forum for a bit now... There are people here that truly have an interest in them (I do not). Now, if it's some weirdo type brandishing arms, then I could see why there isn't one.

my biggest guns are attached to my shoulders......btw did you guys get your tickets??

I've been yelling for a Guns and Knives/Weapons forum for a bit now... There are people here that truly have an interest in them (I do not). Now, if it's some weirdo type brandishing arms, then I could see why there isn't one.

TO YELL YOU NEED TO USE THE CAPS LOCKS. TRY THAT, MAYBE THEY COULDN'T HEAR YOU.........

no all caps... against forum rules.

Well, I may be doing this soon http://www.pinevalleyracing.com/ just to get a before turbo idea of where I'm at. I still need to make a few logs and send to James. ;)

I'll throw something out there.

Anyone looked at a Sport Trac in detail ? I noticed they're a solid axle - are they based on a second gen chassis ? They seem to have a mustang style 3 valve 4.6 in there, how are they for clearance round the headers ?
Are they AWD ? Trans ?

The evil little cogs in my head are chruning ideas. :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll throw something out there.

Anyone looked at a Sport Trac in detail ? I noticed they're a solid axle - are they based on a second gen chassis ? They seem to have a mustang style 3 valve 4.6 in there, how are they for clearance round the headers ?
Are they AWD ? Trans ?

The evil little cogs in my head are chruning ideas. :salute:

Yep-pretty much just a second gen chassis.

They are very similar to explorers, just about anything that goes with explorers will go with sport tracs.

Back